𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐎 ; 01

❛YOU SUCK AT GAMES❜ ❛SHUT UP RYŌHEI❜

🂠

"YOKO!" "WHAT?" someone called her, "Get out of your room and clean the dishes will you?" "Ugh, Ruka-san, can't you just do it instead?" she told her sister, Haruka.

"Hey, unlike you, i still have work to do." "Im just young" "Hey, You're Still An Adult Tomorrow, Time To Get A Life" She slammed the door, leaving yoko alone in her room once again.

Why was her sister so desperate in her getting a job? It wasn't like the world would end tomorrow. Right?

"Psst" She heared someone, that voice was definetly familiar, "Yoko-san, over here" She looked and there he was, Ryōhei Arisu, her best friend.

She wouldn't say exactly as best friend, as because she likes him more than that. Yes, she knew it was abit weird to fall in love with your best friend, But she was just attracted by how everything he does is perfect in her eyes.

"Let me in, please" Yoko stood up and opened the window to let Arisu inside, "What are you doing here?" "Our Game Day"

🂠

After Playing Almost 7 Different Games, Yoko's Arms Were Really Tired, "You Suck At Games" "Shut Up Ryōhei."

It was now evening, Arisu already left and now she was stuck with the mess she didn't even do. Her sister was a med student, so often times, she would come home late.

"Yes Chika, Ruka-san will come home soon." She caressed her fur, calming her down for no absoloute reason. 11 pm passed, She was already passed out in the couch. 12 am, Her Sister Came Home.

"Hey, I'm back." Haruka Closed The Door, She saw Yoko sleeping on the couch, with chika besides her. although she doesn't show it, But She's really proud of her sister for everything she's doing. it was good that she was still trying.

❛HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEIKO.❜

🂠