𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐎 ; 02

❛WHERE'S EVERYBODY?❜

🂡

The sound of the controller and gunshots filled Arisu's room, His Eyes only focused on the game he was playing.

"You're a shitty brother, You know?" His brother spoke, Also staring at the monitor. Arisu didn't mind and kept on playing.

"Crap!" he screamed after losing the game, The big 'YOU ARE DEAD' text reflected with a red background.

"You Didn't go to the interview i set up again?" Hajime Called his brother out, Arisu just hid himself, Hoping it would all just be an illusion, "I Begged the company for it. You Should Show Up, For my sake."

Always himself? Arisu Thought Wasn't it always clear He Avoided Those Interviews? "Did i ask you to go set it up?" Arisu Scoffed.

"Dad Said this is the last time he's helping, He told me not to help you look for a job anymore." Arisu scoffed yet again, He was done of whataever shit life putted him through.

"I Never asked for help." "But You Need It" Hajime told him, "You're a parasite in this house." He Added, Arisu thought it was just shitty.

"Fine okay, I'll leave then." He told Hajime And Started to close off his monitor. "If only we could reboot reality" He Sighed. He looked back one more at Hajime before leaving the room, Only Stopping when he spoke again.

"You Were better when Mom was alive." Turning back, He stared at His brother, Then At A picture of him and His Mom, It Was True, He Was Better Before.

Arisu got downstairs, only to meet his father, "Ryohei." He just walked pass him, Not wanting to hear more. "I don't need you causing trouble for your brother." He once again ignored it and left.

He went out to go to Where Karube was working, The Bar.

🂡

Walking In The Streets of Tokyo was hectic, Too Much people surrounded Yoko as she was walking past everyone, She just got a job, A decent job at her Birthday.

Her phone kept on dinging, Karube's Jobless, Chōta Skipped Work, And Arisu just declared himself as 'Homeless'.

よこやま
Hey Everyone!! ><

チョータ
Hello Yoko !

カルベ
What's Up?

よこやま
Guess Who Got A Job?

カルベ
Lucky Yokoyama, I Just Got
Fired From My Job

アリス
Where are you Keiko-san?

よこやま
Shibuya Station.

カルベ
Okay. Let's Meet In Front Of
Shibuya Station.

🂡

As Yoko stood in The Hot Light of The sun, She saw Arisu Walk Towards The wall.
"Ryō!" She Called Him, Noticing Her, Arisu Ran to where she was standing.