𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐎 ; 06

❛ DON'T CRY, MY DOVE. ❜

🂷

It felt Cold. It was as if She hasn't seen the same atmosphere for Almost 3 days. Yoko walked beside Arisu, "Yoko! Arisu! Karube! I was so worried when you guys weren't back this morning." Chōta approached them, Worry filled him in.

"It's so good to see you!" They laughed, and Yoko was relieved to see them, "Are you hurt?" Chōta asked, to which Karube just shrugged, Saying that he was fine and not to worry.

They all sat on the couch, Yoko covers up Karube's injury. "Someone radioed in?" Karube answered him with a 'Yeah' as he hissed in pain, Yoko tried to be careful about what she was doing.

"Thank you, Yoko." She formed a smile, "If we go to that Beach place, We might be able to find something." "Like where everyone in the city disappeared to?" Shibuki also asked, "Maybe there's an evacuation shelter." Arisu suggested.

There was no way this place had evacuation shelters. If they did, everyone could've gone there. Right?

"Maybe everybody's there." Karube replied, having hoped to find more people at 'the beach'. "The closest beaches to us are in Shonan, Izu, and Ito, right?" "They're so far," Yoko replied to Arisu.

"But maybe we can reach them in time," Karube added, they felt like there were a lot of people, and they'd be able to see them all.

"So..what do we think? Should we try going?" Arisu questioned them, "My vote, is..." Karube hesitated, "For now, we'll trust whoever this is." He added on.

Shibuki looked at Chōta and asked, "And how is Chōta supposed to go?" She worried, they all stared at him. "That's a good point." Yoko exhaled deeply, Staring at Chōta.

"And our visas. It ends today." Yoko mentioned, If they don't win, They die, Forever. "Then we'll have to win the game today and extend the visas." Karube replied, "Then we'll go and look for the Beach tomorrow."

They had faith to find the Beach, finish everything and go home. For now, that's their main target.

🂷

Standing in front of the botanical garden, Yoko examined the place where the game will be. was it to find something inside? It was only then that they crossed the laser.

As they entered inside, it was all dark, just like the previous games, but inside, there wasn't a single light present. There were three tables present, One had five goggles with collars placed on the table, One had phones, and The other one had the equipment. "Are we going to dismantle something?" Arisu asked As they all stared at the weapons.

Karube grabbed a sharp weapon, "I'll have this" He looked at Arisu, "That looks impressive" Chōta complimented the goggles that had collars, "Arisu." Yoko grabbed Arisu's attention by Whispering but he was too busy with Karube.

It was somewhat familiar, at least to what she knew. Shibuki handed her a phone, and the announcer's voice was heard not long after.

❛ ENTRY REGISTERED. ❜

Then, A Big Colorful screen appeared, Jeez.

❛ WELCOME! SPONSORED BY SHINJUKU
NATIONAL BOTANICAL GARDEN. ❜

How could a gory place even have colorful announcements? The phone showed another announcement.