𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐎 ; 03

❛I'M SCARED.❜

🃓

It was still sunny outside, They were all dumbfounded. Running everywhere to find anyone they could find. But no one was There.

Shibuya was all empty. No one but the four of them together. They all ran and ran, Went everywhere, Explored the whole place.

Yoko was already tired, Same with Arisu as they have been running. "Seriously, What is happening." "What the fuck." They blurted out at the same time.

"Hey!" He tried calling to whoever people is here, "Ryō-san, We've been running everywhere" She panted, it was cold.

"Hello?" As if the crows and birds would respond to them, It was just papers rustling in the ground, At this point, Yoko would call herself delusional.

"Anyone in there?" She helped Arisu, Trying to even Scream more louder, The wind was the only thing they heard. Great.

The way Arisu looked determined to find anyone Made Yoko sigh in defeat, She had to run again, Only this time, she has an option to even go barefoot.

"Glad i didn't wear those heels my sister gave me." She muttered to herself, Arisu chuckled. Did i say it too loud? They called out more, But it was all just nothing.

By that point, They were both already panting. The two of them stopped in the middle of the road, Arisu and Yoko both saw Karube and Chōta Running back.

"Seen Anybody?" Yoko asked, "No!" Karube replied, The two of them turned to Chōta, "Seen Anybody?" Arisu repeated the question, "There's no one anywhere!" Chōta's voice hinted panic.

All four of them panted, Clearly exhausted by trying to find Everyone. "My phone isn't working!" Yoko exclaimed, Trying to use her phone. "Same goes to mine." Arisu also complained.

And soon the day turned into a dark night, All alone in the streets of Shibuya was more scarier than Yoko thought. it had an Eerie vibe. "Is there some kind of drill today?" Arisu asked out of curiousity.

All these dumb questions were from their confused, unanswered questions. "Not that we know of, no." She replied, her head resting on Arisu's shoulder yet again.

It wasn't helping her, She thought it would all be okay today, But she was yet again Wrong. Maybe she couldve trusted her gut feeling. That she would always be unlucky.

"Some sort of event? A flash mob maybe?" Chōta suggested, "The scale of this is way too big for that." Karube said, It was getting more and more boring, All Yoko wanted to do was Celebrate with her sister And Chika.

She wondered if they were safe? If they were finding for her or anything? All Yoko hoped was her sister would be atleast fine.

"Yoko-san? Are You okay?" Arisu snapped her out of her deep thoughts. "Yes, I Am Don't Worry." She lied, And zoned out yet again.

She didn't mind if The Three Were being loud. The quiet girl soon interrupted into laughter as Arisu screamed "Are there any virgins out there?!" It echoed.

Karube was definetly not having Arisu and Chōta's Shits, Yoko was definetly enjoying this. "You Trying To Scare them?" Karube asked, Obviously unamused.