𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐎 ; 04

❛I NEED TO ACCEPT MY FATE❜

🃓

Yoko felt tired after all of that, And so was everyone, "It's all thanks to you, Thank you." The girl thanked them. Yoko couldn't look at Chōta, as half of his legs were burnt.

"It's my karma" he whimpered at the pain, The girl saw Yoko go at the table she was just staring at, And saw that she was holding The "THREE OF CLUBS" card. The phone chimed again.

❛TO THE SURVIVORS OF THE GAME, WE WILL NOW SUPPLY YOU WITH A VISA.❜

'Only for 3 days?' Yoko thought, "Visa?" Arisu asked, They soon heard footsteps, "I'm going to drop out of the game!" The random man announced.

"Listen, There's no end to the game, No matter how much you clear." He added,  Their expressions were still confused, "My visa just ended today."

"And now, i wish to play no longer." After that, a red laser that they had seen awhile ago appeared yet again and killed The man. Yoko knew she had to get out of this place, THEY needed to get out.

they all left the building, This was still the beginning, The beginning of everything.

🃓

Another day passed, it was nothing ordinary anymore, Yoko couldn't even sleep properly, the whole night was quiet, it was only that it ringed to her yet again, she'd be stuck here.

"Ryōhei! what are you doing there?" She tried running, Her whole body was sore from last night, "Hey! Ugh." She just followed him as he got inside the car.

"There's nothing there, Idiot." She told him as he got out the car. "How did it go?" "I didn't find anything"  Chōta replied, "Alright, Let's just grab anything that might be useful." Karube added.

"I Just wanna cling on my bed, Ugh" "Let's just grab anything that might be useful." Yoko sighed, Why were they placed here anyways?

They all kept on finding something useful, Yoko grabbed more clothes, "This might be useful." Arisu carried more things in a bag, after awhile, They all went back home.

"Just as i thought, All the IC Chips have been destroyed." Chōta sighed looking  at the Gadgets. "Video cameras, Digital clocks, Anything that operates with an electronic circuit board, isn't gonna work."  He said.

Meanwhile, Yoko tried the other clothes, She was still hesitant to try it Even though she knew she fitted these clothes. "Oh? Karube, What do you need?" She saw him enter the room, "Nothing." He left without even saying another word.

"Oh, Keiko? That's...That's a beautiful outfit." Arisu was too stunned to even speak, She looked more beautiful with normal clothes. "Hm? Thank you, Ryōhei." She blushed, Soon after that she left with Karube And The girl they don't know yet. "This place looks safe enough." Karube told them, He was sure enough.

"All right, This is a good weapon." "What do you need a weapon for?" She asked, Karube looked at the girl. "Zombies." "Karube, There's no zombies." Yoko patted his back, Zombies weren't true.

While finding for more stuff, Yoko was thinking yet again about everything else, Will it still get easier? Or will everyone else die just like that girl yesterday? She didn't feel the tear drop from her left eye.