love me, mother

"Are you finally proud?" I asked her panting as I was walking her deeper into the woods not waiting for an answer. She always was the one who talked. Now once she had to listen to me.

"Do you finally love me? Am I finally the daughter you've always wanted? Am I making you proud? Am I obedient and submissive enough? Am I still easy to manipulate? Am still easy to put all the blame on? Huh?" I grew more and more angry, and she knew I would be even more mad if I heard her high pitched, intruding voice so she just shut up for once.

"You know what I think? I think you're jealous because dad always loved me more than you. I think you're jealous because he loves me more than both you and your favourite, gorgeous, lovely, stunning, adorable son. You're such a bitch for making him the way he is. You two have a sick codependent relationship just so you know. Also, what is it with your hate towards me? I am your child too. You beared me too. You raised me too. Didn't you? Huh? Didn't you? But no, no, he is perfect, isn't he? He is perfect?! He has fucking anger issues, is abusive, a control freak, misogynistic, a mummy's boy, a cry baby and such a fucking hypocrite! And he never, never tried to be good! He never tried to earn your respect! He was given without working for it and I had to suffer. Suffer from you. You're so fucking pathetic! How can someone be like that? So, so ugly on the inside. God, how I want to hate you! I want to hate you so much."

My breath quickened and my heart tried keeping up with it.
"Why wouldn't you love me? Shouldn't you love me? You pained me my whole life and now? Now you're the hurt one?! See what you've done! It's all your fault! That's why I came out like this! Why did you have to fuck me up like this?! Wasn't it enough to manipulate every single person around you? You had to break me too? Your daughter? The one you were supposed to love. The one you were supposed to be there for. The one you were supposed to protect. The one you were to give love and attention to. The one you were supposed to not abandon. The one you abandoned anyways." I cried out panting. I didn't feel any regret for ranting to her about how she, herself, had failed me. It was not like she listened anyways. She never did. She only listened to herself and her own controversial opinions. But finally, she didn't talk over me. Finally, she was silenced.

"I am no better than you now. Are you happy?" I asked her again knowing she couldn't hear a single word I said.

"Are you happy, mother?" I desperately tried to get an answer out of the bloody corpse.