ice cream

I make my way over to her. She is so beautiful. She looks so young. So, so inexperienced.
She is perfect.

"Hello, dear." I smile and she smiles back her rosy cheecks seeming fluffier than usually. God, she is bloody gorgeous.
"Hi!" She flashes her teeth at me and she smiles just like her mother. Beautiful woman, but she doesn't like me. I am glad that her daughter does though. Her mother not liking me is one of the reasons nobody can ever know that we are in love. Our love is forbidden. I cannot see why but her family would be against it. Mine too probably but still I do not understand the reasoning. We would die for each other. She would stab herself for me. She loves me. Why won't they let us live? Why won't they be glad that I found her? A girl I really desire. A girl that is just right for me.

"How are you doing, honey?" I ask and she shrugs.
"Dad is still beating Mom, so I came here to study. Otherwise, I can't concentrate." She looks out the window forming a pouty lip. She looks so sad and vulnerable. I can't help, but feel bad. She is beautiful when she's sad too. If not more. Oh, Lord, I want her so badly.
"Oh, that's sad to hear. You know, what would cheer you up?" I ask and she faces me again. Oh, how I want her to look at me. To touch me. To kiss me. To ride me.
"Ice cream." She loves ice cream and I do too. We went to get some on -what I would call it- our first date. She did not want me first but eventually she learned to love and respect me.
We both share a smile and I cannot wait to get with her. I want her under my body. I want to see her cry for mercy under me. I want to leave her messy and begging. She is so beautiful. I want her mature body tangled in mine. I want to feel her long, thin hair in my hands. I want to hear her screams.
"Let's go then." I take her small hand in mine, her thin fingers clinging around my index finger.
She is so petite and beautiful.
So innocent.
"Ice Cream!" She laughs in that high pitched voice that is just like a siren's one while jumping up in the air few times. She comes with me wherever I want her to be. She does everything I ask her to do. She trusts me. I am the only one she trusts. I am the only one she loves.
People might call me a pedophile because of my close relationship with my students but I think they need that.
They need me.

And so the old man walked out of the school building holding the little girls hand, portraying the picture of an elementary school teacher with his adorable grandchild.
When in fact, they were the predator and his toy for the night.