trust

»Can I trust you?« I ask. I sit close enough for his cologne to take me in, but too far away for the warmth of his body to reach me.

I know the answer.

I look at his lips and wonder about how soft they would feel on my skin.
I look at him smiling and fantasize about my flesh between his flashy teeth.
I look at the beard and think if the hairs would scratch my delicate body.

I know it well.

I can trust you.

»Can I trust you?« I hear his deep, dark voice echoing between my ears.

I stare into his eyes, feeling the most uncomfortable, gut wrenching, absolutely terrifying emotions in my chest.
I stare into his eyes, knowing I am staring through the gate of his soul that only I am allowed to enter.
I stare into his eyes knowing it is the most vulnerable thing for me to do.

»Yes.« I say while my blood seems to have stopped flowing into my brain, neglecting it's need for oxygen. I can't even control the words leaving my lips.

I think he knows.

»Don't lie.«

I see his doubt.
I see how he fights himself trying to not fall for the look in my orbs.
I see him trying to stop me from running my hands down his body.
I see him desperately trying.

I see him loosing, too.

»I could really use you.« I tell him, one hand on his thigh, one on his cheek.
I run it through his hair, knowing the feeling of just my nails touching him weakens him, let alone me being all over him.

I know he is falling.
I know he doesn't want to.
I know he will regret it when clearance kicks in.

But he can't help it. He is enchanted.