fake for fame

She thinks I care. She really thinks I care if she steals my identity, copies me, my way of talking, my way of writing, my way of being me. She really thinks she did that. She really, really does think she is a bad bitch, that she is THAT girl, that she is someone people run after. When she really is the people pleaser, the one trying too hard, the one tricking everybody into thinking she's somebody she isn't. She really, really tries to keep that facade up in front of her family, her followers, her friends, even though I use that term very loosely. The facade of the cute, innocent girl next door being so understanding of everyone while she uses them, drains them, copies whatever she likes from them to form the perfect role. Oh, how desperate does somebody have to be. Oh, how much of an immature and childish person does somebody have to be. Oh, how foolish and naive does she have to be. Oh, how helpless is she.
Helpless meaning she needs help, meaning she isn't alright, meaning she isn't a decent human being, meaning she is so, so two-faced.

Then when she's on the brink of getting her angel wings cut off because somebody saw her true nature she will try to ruin their sanity, she will do anything to keep them from finding out what a wicked witch, what hopeless hoe, what a two faced cunt she is.
I defied her and she tried breaking me. Funny, how that little, naive girl tried to get under this thick skin. (THIQUEEE)

Now she tries with everybody else because slowly everybody sees, what we have seen. Everybody recognizes how they've fallen into the web of lovely lies. Everybody recognizes their own foolishness.

I don't blame them for being stupid. I had been too. Thinking I could help her change and not manipulate people anymore, not use racial slurs anymore, not talk shit about her own friends. But, no, I couldn't. If she doesn't want to change, I can't help her and I won't even try.

Call me ruthless, call me cruel, call me anything she told you to call me when she badmouthed my name behind my back, but I have let her behind so she can play the victim she always made herself to be. Victim complex bitch. Worse than my mother.

You would believe her too and you would put trust in her and tell her your secrets- if you haven't already- but as soon you tell her how embarrassing her behaviour is she will use your naivety against you.
Oh, you will see.
You all will see.
See and learn to not trust fake bitches.

(This is not directed at all SIKKEEEE)
Girl even tried to steal my signature thing