■ 𝟎𝟎𝟕 ■

You were walking up at a hallway, getting more nervous and uncomfortable as you walk closer to the meeting room. Two bodyguards were there as they approached you.

"Hey, what are you doin' here?"

"She's with me, bitches," your brother, Niragi, shows up.

"Where are your manners?" you say.

"What are you? My mom?"

"I basically raised you," you say, walking by the bodyguards and up to Niragi, "Anyways, why am I needed?"

You cross your arms as Niragi sighs and let's go of your rude remarks. The bodyguards were quite surprised, but unfazed that they almost forgot that you both were siblings.

"You were chosen to become one of Aguni's top guns."

Your eyes widen.

"You mean you got him to . . . y'know."

Niragi nods as he brought his shotgun on his shoulder, smirk.

"Yup, you're one of us now," Niragi says, "You owe me a few of those muffins now."

"Thanks," you say, "Anything else to know why I'm supposed to join this meeting?"

"You'll see once you step inside, sissy pussy."

"Ha, call me that again and I won't ever make you muffins ever again. I'll even call you 'Little Superman' the rest of our living days here," you grab his shoulder and grip it tight, "Got it?"

Niragi flinches and looks away, afraid of what you would do to him if he messed with you.

"Y-Yeah! I get it! Let's just get in. You're the last person we're waiting on, bitch."

You slap the back of his neck as he flinches in pain.

"And that, too."

"Man, fuck you!"

Niragi opens the door as he walks high and mighty with his gun as people who made the Beach happen and better surround themselves around the table. They bring themselves in huge spaces as you look at who was in here.

Only knowing a few of them, there was Keiichi Kuzuryu who was an international lawyer and former No.2 of the Beach, and Mira Kano had beautiful makeup with her hair cut with many bangs for style. There was Aguni, the hoodie guy, and Arisu.

You made eye contact with Arisu before looking at the Beach leader sleeping forever on the table. With his hands and feet spread on the table, everyone looks at Hatter with quite disappointment in their eyes.

Chishiya looks at you giving Arisu a worried look before wondering why you were brought here. He looks at your brother then to Aguni, realizing that Aguni was staring at you. Why were you here? Was this because of what happened a few days ago?