1

"Brooke!" I hear my sister yelling my name from downstairs and I groan while getting up. Its sometimes so annoying to work with your sister, but we make the best out of it.

Okay hold on let me explain.

Hi I am Brooke and this my 'fairytale story' of how I met my wife. The person that yelled my name is Hailee Steinfeld, she is my sister.
I am 19 at the moment and she is 21.
I am a photographer but I am not really known not like my sister, I go to set with her to make pictures of her and everything. It's fun I really enjoy it, I also like to go to small concerts and make pictures of the singers. I life on my own but I am at Hailee at the moment bc I was to lazy to drive home yesterday so that's why and set it further away from my house than Hailee's so win, win. Let's go back to the story now!

I run downstairs and grab a apple while putting my shoes on and grabbing my camera, I am a very chaotic person but it's fine. Hailee rings my keys while I was looking for them and walk up to her. "Thanks" she smiles and walks out the door and I walk after her while unlocking my car and put my camera and bag in the back and already getting in waiting for Hailee. She threw her bag and some other stuff in the back and closes the door.

She sits in the passenger seat and I start the car and drive off to set with her. While driving we listen to music and sing with the lyrics. We come across a song that I have never heard before, it's called 'happier than ever' I put the volume louder and listen to the song.

The song finished and I turn the volume down again. "She is pretty good" Hailee says and I nob "yes she is"

We arrive on set and just like any other day a lot of fans are waiting for us, all yelling and crying to see Hailee. I drive through the crowd hoping nobody will scratch my car, i see the security holding people as far away from the car as possible. Jeez sometimes people go to crazy about a person, it's annoying.

I park the car and get out, I watch Hailee wave at some people. "Your bag" I say and give it to her and she takes it while walking to the people at the gate, I nob at some securities and they follow Hailee while I grab my stuff and put my hood on. I don't like to be on Hailee her fan photo's I just wanna be that mysterious person. It's fun to mess with the press.

I walk to Hailee her trailer and install my laptop with my camera and waits for Hailee to come back.
She walks into the trailer and is smiling widely. "Had fun?" I ask. "Yes" she says and gets dressed. "Great" I am typing some stuff on my computer and Hailee looks over my shoulder.

"Oh I almost forgot, Taylor me to ask you if you wanted you to make photo at her concert" I look at her. "How did you forget! Taylor fucking swift?!" She chuckles and I open my mailbox and see a mail of Taylor her team. Hailee walks out bc she has to go on set and starts filming, I write a mail back to the team of Taylor and than go after Hailee.