6

I see a lot of people waiting outside with tents and chairs we drive past them into the garage and parks the car.

She gets out and opens the door for me. I see some paparazzi and camera lights going off and I put my hood on and grabs my stuff to hide my face and follow the manager.

She takes me upstairs and backstage to a dressing room. "Taylor is almost ready she will come by then" she says and I nob.

She walks out the dressing room and I take my hood and cap off. I set my bag and camera down and hear a knock on my door. "It's open!" I yell and the door opens.

It's Taylor! She walks to me and I get up and I shake her hand. "Nice to meet you Taylor!" She smiles. "It's nice to meet you too Brooke" I smile a lot.

"Wanna come to my soundcheck?" She ask and I nob. "Uh hell yes!" I say and she chuckles. "Oh Billie is also coming in a few minutes but I can start sound check already" she says and I am in a little shock.

"Okay let's go!" She walk out the dressing room and I  grab my camera while following her. We arrive at the stage and my eyes widened. "Wow, this place is huge!"

"I know right. It's just like your on a different planet standing here" she says while her earpieces and mic got read. "Oh btw you can choose where you wanna stand" she says and I walk off the stage.

I turn my camera on and take the cap off the lens and start long for a good place and the right settings on the camera.

Taylor start her sound check and the music starts while Taylor sings the lights are going and I already shoot some photos.

After a few minutes Billie walked onto stage and I look at her. Jeez she is even more prettier in real life. Taylor stops and gives Billie a hug "Billie this is Brooke our photographer for today" she says and I smile and get onto stage "nice to meet you Billie"

I say and she smiles. "Nice to meet you too Brooke" she gives me a hug and I hug her back. Her hugs are so nice omg.

We pull away at the same time. "So I have never heard of you how do you know Taylor?" She ask me. "I am the little sister of Hailee Steinfeld, I am not so popular in the whole celebrity thing but Hailee and Taylor have known each other for a while now" I answer and she nobs and smiles.

"Well lets see what you got in the house." Billie says and her and Taylor start sound check. I get off stage again and starts taking pictures of her and Billie.

After a few minutes the sound check is over and I get on stage again. "I can't wait to see the full show!" I say and they both smile at me. "Let's get back so with still can get ready" Taylor says and Billie and me both nob.

"Can we see the pictures you just made?" Billie says. "Yes of course let me get my laptop" I say and they both walk into Taylor's dressing room and I get into mine grabbing my laptop and go back to them.

I connect my camera with my laptop and show the pictures to them, they both look at them with wide eyes at the pictures. "Danm you are really good!" Billie says i and get a little blush and smile.

"Thanks" I say and smile. "She is just saying facts!" Taylor says and that made me smile more. We hang out for a while waiting on the time to pass, talking about some private stuff and even about being famous.

After a while I get back to my dressing room bc Billie and Taylor needed to get ready and I look all the pictures off my camera onto my laptop so I don't had to worry that my storage would be full.

I hear a lot of people running and talking outside my door. I was finished so I made my way to stage and saw fans pouring in already, I feel a hand on my shoulder and jump a little. I turn around and see Billie.

"Can you help me?" She ask and I nob. "My wire is stuck in my necklaces can you take it out?" She says in a bit of a worry and I smile. "Of course" I hang my camera around my neck and stand face to face with her. She is just a few inches shorter than me so I have to kneel a little and looked up at her and back at her neck and untangle the wire from her necklace.

"Omg thank you so much your a life saver!" Billie says and hugs me. "No problem, I will see you when your up I gotta go down now" I say and she nobs. "See you soon" she says and winks at me and walks away.

I make my way down the stage and walk on the inside of the barrier where the security is also standing. I hear some fans talking and just look for my right spot.

I stand on the right side of the stage before the catwalk of the stage, I hear a lot of giggles of nervous girls behind me and turn to them. "You existed?" I ask and they all nob. "I can't believe where standing at the front!" One of the said. "Are you with a friend group?" I ask and she nobs. "Yes" and points all her friends out. "Can I take a picture off you all?" I smile while asking.

"Yea sure!" They all nob and get together, I take a step back to get the all in frame and make a few pictures. "Amazing thanks!" I say and show them the pictures.

"Wow your so good!" They all compliment me I blush a little, I am a shy girl leave me alone. "Thank you all, do you all the know special guest already or not?" They shake their heads. "Oeh so a big surprise than!" I smile.

"Do you know who it is" one of them ask and I nob. They all scream a little. "Can you tell us!?" I shake my head. "A surprise is a surprise so" I smile and they all look a little sad and I just brush it off.