7

It got more and more crowded and more noisier. It's 5 minutes before the show starts and people already started shouting Taylor her name.

I make one final check and than the music starts to play and the crowd started to roar, all of the singing with the Lyrics and than Taylor comes up.

I immediately start to take pictures and also of the crowd. I have never seen so many people sharing the same emotion and expressions.

Billie's pov
I love the sound of the crowd roaring with the music, you have so much power over so many people it's insane. The music stops and Taylor starts talking.

"You know, I have seen this girl grown up. It's crazy how fast she got out here, it's more unbelievable. And I am so glad to say that she is here tonight!" Taylor says and NDA starts playing.

"Everyone let me hear you for Billie Eilish!!" She yells and run onto stage and everyone started screaming and me and Taylor sing NDA together.

I search the front row for a second to see if I can see Brooke, but I sadly failed. I put my focus back on the crowd and Taylor when I notice that Taylor gave a signal to someone, I see who it is and it's Brooke!

Me and Taylor walk onto the catwalk part of the stage and Brooke follows us. The music switches over to one of Taylor her song and sing it.

I watch Brooke walk past me and I crouch down and look at her while she is taking pictures of me and I got up again and look at the crowd jumping and sings.

My song called My strange addiction started playing. This is one of my favorite songs to do life. I am still on the catwalk part while Taylor already got back to the normal stage. The song is playing and I let the crowd sing a part before I start singing.

I bite my lip a little and just listen to the crowd singing my song. I starts singing and dances on it. Taylor also makes her way back to the catwalk and dances with me.

Time skip

I got off stage after half an hour and Taylor sings her own songs again and I watch her from backstage. The crowd is jumping and singing. I see Brooke smiling a lot while taking pictures of Taylor and the crowd.

After 30 minutes Taylor says her goodbye and gets off stage she is all sweaty and is drinking water. I smile at her and she smile back. "That was amazing Billie" she says

"Yes it was!" I say in agreement and she gets to her dressing room. I wait for Brooke to come and just watch her. Security helps her onto stage and she runs to backstage.

"You guys where amazing!!" She yells and I hug her. "Thank you!" She hugs me back. "Let's grab my laptop and go see Taylor for the pictures!" She nobs and we walk to my dressing room and grab my laptop with a bottle of water.

Billie knocks on Taylor dressings room door. "Yes come in!" Taylor says and Billie and me get in. "That's was amazing" I say and hug her "thanks" she says and hugs me back. I let go off her and sit down installing my camera to my laptop and go through the pictures.

"Wow these are amazing!" Taylor says and Billie nobs in agreement. "Hell yes!" Billie says I smile a lot. I edit some photos while they are watching.

"Can we have your number so you can send the to us?" Taylor ask and I nob and grab my phone. They give me their numbers and I connect my phone with my laptop and send the pictures to my phone and send them to Taylor and Billie.