8

"Wanna order food?" Taylor ask and me and Billie both look at her at the same time. "What do you guys want" she says with a chuckle. "Burritos" Billie says "sounds good to me" I say and Taylor nobs. "Alright we will order burritos than" Taylor says and Billie pulls out her phone.

She opens the Taco Bell menu and Taylor orders while Billie says what she wants and I also tell what I want. Taylor orders the food and Billie grabs a card game and we play until the food arrives.

We play a few games and than head a knock on the door and I get up. I open the door and it's Taylor's manager with out food and I take it from her "thanks" she smiles and walks away. I close the door and walk to Taylor and Billie "yes fooodddddd" Billie says and I chuckle. I place the food on the table and Billie and Taylor sort out the food and we all starts eating.

"So this is just what you guys do when your done? You just order food and chill here until you wanna go home?" I ask and the both nob. "Pretty much yea" Taylor says and I chuckle. "That's amazing"

We finish eating and I get up. "It's getting late" I say and Taylor and Billie nob. "Taylor do we all stay in the same hotel?" Billie ask and Taylor nobs "yeah" Billie looks at me.

"Let's get our stuff and go to the hotel together" Billie says and I smile. "Sounds good" I walk out the room and grab my stuff and wait for Billie.

After a few minutes Billie walks out with a suitcase and we get to the Ubers/Taxi's, I help Billie with her suitcase and she smiles a lot.

We get in the Uber and he takes us to our hotel. Billie and I have some funny talking and get along very well which surprised me. "What where are you from?" Billie ask me "I live in Tarzana, Los Angeles" she smiles "that's like an hour away from me, I life in like around downtown LA" she chuckles and I smile.

"Well maybe when you hang sometimes" I joke and wink. "Sounds good" she smiles and the Uber stops and we get out.

I help Billie again and we walk into the hotel together. "What's your room?" I ask and she looks at her card. "245" she says and I nob. "240" we smile and go upstairs with the elevator.

"Hey is it okay if I will get to my room first to take a shower and get changed and when I am done we can hang in your room?" Billie ask sweetly and a little shy. "Of course" I say and we both smile a lot.

The elevator stops and we get out, i stop at my door and wait for Billie to be at her door. I open mine and walk in. Finally I can chill and text Hailee.

"Hey how is everything?"

"It's amazing! I made so many cool photos!"

"That's great! Are you in the hotel now?"

"Yes we already had dinner, I am just waiting on a friend"
"Who? All your friends live here?"

"Oh yes Taylor introduced me to one of her friends and I ask if she wanted
To come by and she said yes so"

"Ooh well have fun! I will see you later!"

"See you soon, love you❤️"
Love you too❤️"