2

Hailee finished filming for today and we get back in the trailer, she starts to change back into her normal clothes and I look and edit the photos I just shot. "You're driving btw" I say and she groans. "Hey I drove here and I need to edit this shit so get over yourself and drive" I snap at her as a joke and chuckles. "Fine" she says and I smile at her

"Love you" I say and she shakes her head. "You are so mean" she snaps at me "I know that's what a sister is for" I chuckle and she shakes her head again.

"Griffin is way nicer" I nob. "That's what big brothers are for, little sister are just gonna annoy you. But still if I do that you still hang out with me and work with me so I think I am not that bad" i smirks and she rolls her eyes.

"You're the best photographer I know so yes I need to do business with you" i smile and put my laptop in my bag and wait for Hailee.

"Let's go" she says and I throw the car keys at her and she catches them, we walk to the car together and I throw my stuff in the back.

Hailee throws her bag in the back and gets in the driver seat while staring the car, i put my headphones on and look up 'happier than ever' on Spotify and see this female artist named Billie Eilish.

I starts to playing her songs and looks out the window drifting away in her voice. Wow this woman's voice is amazing.

I feel a pinch on my leg and take my headphones off and looks at Hailee. "Hey!" I snap at her "easy girl where back" she says and gets out the car. I also get out and get in the house. "Are you staying over for dinner or are you going home?" Hailee ask me. "I am going home" I say and go upstairs.

I hum one of the songs I just heard and grab my bag and walk downstairs still humming. Hailee smiles at me while she is standing in the kitchen making food.

"Alright I am gonna head home, i will text you when I have arrived safely" I give her a kiss on her head and walk to the door. "I love you" she smiles and eats a little "I love you too, be safe" she says with her mouth full.

I roll my eyes playful and walks out the door. While getting into my car I check my insta for a second, I search the name 'Billie Eilish' and see her account popping on.

Jeez she has 100Mil followers, girl that's a lot. I start following her and lay my phone away while staring the car. Next time I am going with my motorcycle, that's much more fun. While riding I blast my playlist on and sing with all the songs. Car karaokes on your own are the best.