10

Y/n's pov

I woke up to a knock on my door, while sitting up I look at the time. 2:30 am I see and walk to the door and open the door.

"Billie?" I rub my eyes and see her with red puffy eyes and pull her in my room closing the door behind her.

"Oh Bil what happened?" I hug her and she just stays quiet while sinking into my arms. "Hey you are okay, I am here" I sit down on my bed and cuddles her.

"I am sorry" Billie says with a broken voice. "Hey don't be their is nothing you should be sorry for" I stare at her.

"I I should've left you alone, you just known me for a few hours and here I am. Finding comfort" she says while getting up but I pull her on my lap again.

"Billie stop, it's okay I trust you" I hold her and she calms down a lot while just fully relax. I lay her down and she pulls me down with her and cuddles into my chest and I hold her.

Next morning

I feel Billie slowly getting out of my grip and I open my eyes while groaning a little "Goodmorning" she says and is sitting up.

"What time is it?" I roll over and hide my face under the blanket. Billie chuckles and pulls the blanket off me. "It's almost time to go back home" she says and I look at her.

She give me the sweetest smile I have ever seen, I slowly melt in her look hear her chuckle. "Hello earth to y/n" she says and snaps her fingers.

I hear her snap and stop gazing at her. "Sorry" I sit up and she smiles and throws a hoodie at me and I put it on.

"Wanna go home together?" She ask me and I nob and getting out of bed. While grabbing my bag Billie walks to the door and I look at her. "I am gonna get my stuff so I will see you down in an hour"

And she walks out. I chuckle and walk into the bathroom. I put some music on and starts humming while putting some make up on and my hair in a braid.

I finish packing my bag and hear a bang on the door and open it. "Oh hi Taylor!" I say and she smiles. "I am gonna go, I have to hurry a little" she says and smiles and I nob.

"I understand, we will stay in contact" I say and give her a hug and she hugs back. "Sounds good" she let's go and we get out the hug, she walks away.

Billie's pov

I pack my bag while listening to music while ignoring my text messages and other notifications. I finish packing and make my way to y/n's room and see that the door is open.

"Y/n" I say and look around the corner, she's sitting on her bed writing something in a notebook and I knock on the door.

She puts her notebook away fast and looks up. "Billie! Hi, you ready?" She says and i nob. "I am ready" I say.

Y/n gets up and puts her notebook in her bag and walks to me.