4

Next morning

I wake up to my alarm and groan while opening my phone to shut it up. I lay my phone next to me away and rub my eyes before sitting up.

Alright Brooke it's 6 am, move your ass. I think to myself and gets up and start to get dressed in a oversized hoodie with a shirt under it and sweatpants.

It's not like I am going to a fashion show so why dress nice? I make my way to the bathroom splashing some cold water on my face to wake me up.

Which really helped. I dry my face off with a towel and put some makeup on, just easy and basic. I finish doing my makeup and walk downstairs into the kitchen and make some easy breakfast. Just some cornflakes, I will also take something to eat with me but I am not hungry atm but need to eat something so cornflakes it is.

I finish eating and put it in the dishwasher, going upstairs again and back into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and throw it in my toilet bag as soon as I am done.

I take my toilet bag into my room where my suitcase was laying and putting it in their and closed it up. I drag it downstairs grabbing my headphones and camera and some few things while wait for my Uber.

A few minutes later my Uber arrived and I got out the house locking my door and threw my suitcase in the back of the Uber and sit in the backseat.

"Goodmorning miss" the Uber drive says and I yawn a bit. "Goodmorning sir" I say back with a little smile and he drives off to the airport. "So where you going?" He ask and I looked at him. "I am going to New York for work" I say and he nobs.

"Cool, may I ask you what you do for work?" He ask gently. I nob "I am photographer" he nobs. "That's cool" he says and I chuckle a little and look out the window.

After an hour we arrive at the airport and I get out, he also gets out and helps me grabbing my suitcase. "Thank you sir" I say and he nobs "no problem miss" he smiles and gets back in the Uber. I wave at him as he drives off.

I put my baseball cap on my headphones over it and play a random playlist. I check in all my stuff and get through security. Some people recognized me what really surprised me, but I just snuggled it off and took a selfie with them.

It was 8 am now 2 more hour before my flight goes so I make my way to Starbucks and order a bagel and a coffee. I gotta stay awake so, yeah I normally don't drink coffee but ones in a while it's okay.

I sit at Starbucks for a while just scrolling through social media to pass the time, i see that Billie added something to her story so I open it.

Hold on, she is also in New York to see Taylor?! Holy shit.