Intro

Y/N woke up in a cold sweat, being ill wasn't your favourite feeling in the world but it's a cold, you'll get over it. That's always been your perspective on things, 'it's okay', 'things will work out' 'you're doing well'. In Stark's tower, you've always offered the most compassionate and meaningful advice. Which has meant a lot to certain people. You fit into the avengers like a glove, even when you first joined everyone felt so comfortable to have you on board. Nick Fury wasn't sure if it was a good idea for you to join the team but everyone fought for you to stay. Little did the team know, Fury had a lot of knowledge about you on a file. What you can do, how dangerous you are and the deep roots of your background and its trauma. He knew just how powerful you are so you can understand why he felt uneasy about you joining, not for your safety, but for the teams'. All it would take is a reckless sneeze and BOOM, no more earths' 'mightiest' heroes. Some days you wonder if it was a good idea yourself, i mean.... you have the ability to destroy whatever you want with ease.... but you never want to use your powers, even the good ones. You remember when Fury took you in, he helped you go to therapy once you were rescued from... that place. After a few months of therapy he moved you into the avengers as he knew you were ready, you no longer flinched when anyone raised a hand or even moved in your direction. The nightmares still lingered, but they didn't need to know about those. 

Thats the problem with Y/N, too good of a heart to want to use her abilities. On previous missions, you never actually killed enemies, you simply knocked them unconscious until S.H.I.E.L.D arrived to take them away. Even then you felt awful about it. You much preferred being the brains of the team, not the attacker.

Not to mention every time you use them it drains you physically and mentally, but hey, anything to save the world right?

Y/N eventually finds the energy and crawls out of bed, putting on some slippers you quickly make your bed. Nothing beats coming back to a neat looking bed. Its the little things in life that make it good. Everyday is a new day, the opportunities are endless!! You throw on your big green hoodie with some black leggings. Not the most creative outfit but hey! You're ill, no one is allowed to judge. You take a quick glance in the mirror before leaving.

Y/N: 'Oh jesus...'

You look as if you've seen a ghost. 

Y/N: *i know i'm pale but this is a whole new level, i'm nearly transparent?!*

Your dark eye bags contrast nicely to your porcelain skin, not to mention how the dry lips really tied the whole outfit together. Deciding that you couldn't care less, you sling your long, greasy, dark brown hair into a bun and grab your lip balm (you seriously needed it), and walk to the kitchen.

Y/N: 'Good morning ' -you croak with as much enthusiasm as your snotty self could. You were met with Tony who was talking to Bruce over a cup of coffee. You walk over.

Tony: 'More like Good evening, you've been knocked out for hours kid' he says checking his watch, he puts his hand on your shoulder, giving you a happy yet concerned look.

Y/N; ' I haven't even looked at the time to be honest, i feel so crap, i haven't been this ill for agesssss' 

Tony removes his hand off your shoulder quickly and puts hand sanitiser on his hand. He's too dramatic 

Y/N: 'You're so extra Spark'- if your eyes could roll any further back you'd have probably seen your brain. 

(you call him Spark because when you first met ,he electrocuted himself trying to tinker with his suit, which you never let him forget)

Tony: 'So sorry, but whilst you look like the walking dead, i've got to keep a distance, i can't be sick, Potts will complain i work to much and need to rest but i've got so much to do as i am the amazing Tony Stark' -He smiles at you from a distance. Yes yes we all know. Genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropist. *yawn*