Recovery

You wake up on the floor, confused. Oh right..... now you remember. You passed out. How long have you been on the floor for?

Y/n:' JARVIS, how long was i out for?'

JARVIS:' it appears you were unconscious for 18 hours Miss L/N, should i inform Mr Stark of your condition?'

Y/n: ' 18 hours ????? fucking hell, umm no thank you JARVIS, i'm okay'

JARVIS:' But Miss L/n, your vitals are not what they should be, i'd advice you to see a doctor'

Y/N:'No JARVIS, no doctors, i'll be fine, and never inform anyone anything without my permission okay? even if someone asks'

JARVIS;"As you wish, would you like me to turn the kettle on for when you get up to make a hot drink?'

Y/N: 'Um no thanks JARVIS, i'm actually just going to stay in bed today *if i can get up and walk to it* if the team asks, i'm asleep and do not want to be disturbed'

JARVIS:'Of course Miss L/N'

You put your arms either side of you and push, you can just about get into a plank position. Once deciding walking seemed to hard, you crawl to your bed and climb up using the bed post. Ahhhhh comfy bed! much better than hard metal floor. You curl up in a ball and sigh, what is wrong with you? You take a breath of cold air and before you know it, you're in a deep sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~

The team are all downstairs conversing about God knows what, the kitchen/ living room consisted of Thor, Steve, Bucky and Tony. Everyone is waiting on Nat and Clints return to the Tower, but that wouldn't be for a couple of hours.

Tony; 'So how did your baby brother settle in? haven't seen him since Steve showed him his room, you didn't lock him in there did you Rogers?'- so funny Tony

Thor:' He is doing well, he is most likely reading in his room, he doesn't get on with midguardians easily so, might take some time before he comes out a bit more, but he should join you all for your meals. I just hope he attempts to try and be different, i had hoped Lady Y/N could help with that, she is a kind hearted soul, i think it would do him some good.... where is Lady Y/N? i have not seen her on this day?'- everyone looks at each other

Steve:'I'm not sure, i'm hoping she is resting somewhere, she didn't look good yesterday Tony, did you notice?'

Tony:' no i didn't, i just assumed she always looks half dead.... of course i saw it Steve, i asked Banner to look after her, hang on... BANNER! CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A MINUTE, and Thor, we get Y/N is a really great girl and could help your psychotic brother amend his ways, but whilst she can impact him, He can also have an impact on her, besides its not her job here to be someone's therapist, i mean she's a kid after all, or something like that..... how old is she? i don't think i actually know' - No one actually knew... wow, they really don't know much about you do they?

Bruce:' You summoned me Tony?'- he says walking in, noticing your absence. 

Tony:' yeah, where are the test results for y/n?'

Bruce;' oh, she didn't want to do them, she said she'll have a shower and get back to me if she felt better, why? has it gotten worse?' - he sounded slightly panicked, worrying that he has messed something up, but that was just normal for him.

Tony:'Well, she's not here right now, and Steve said she left the movie the other day and was shaking? JARVIS, can you tell us how y/n is doing?'

JARVIS:'y/n has requested not to be disturbed at this time. She is just resting in bed sir' 

Tony:' How long has she been out for? Can you at least check her vitals?"

JARVIS:' No sir, i have been given instructions not to without her permission"