Chapter 11

Me: Who was it that got you to make a move on me?

Hisoka: ...... Chrollo......

Me: Oh yeah.

I hug Hisoka and gently kiss him.

Me: Do you want to tell it or should I have Chrollo do it?

Hisoka: ........ I will......

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Chrollo pulled me from (Y/N) one night to talk to me.

Chrollo: I'm surprised you haven't made a move on her yet.

I felt my face flush.

Me: Why do I have to?

Chrollo: Its just not like you.

I scowled and looked away.

Chrollo: .......... I suggest you take her somewhere else. The guys are getting twitchy with her around.

I nodded and left. I walked back to (Y/N) and picked her up, cradling her in my arms, her head settled against my throat. I took her back to my mansion and had servants ready a room for her.

Servant: Hisoka-sama, the room is ready.

I nod and take her to the room they prepared for her... Which was joined to mine. I stare at Marie, the elder lady in charge of the servants. She winks and I scowl, turning away from her and walking into the room, setting (Y/N) on the bed. I covered her up and walked out of the room, locking the door behind me. I walked into my room and undressed. I walked into my bathroom and took a quick shower, then dried off and got into my bed, covering up my waist.

//3 hours later//

I woke up to the feel of a hand on my arm, gently shaking me.

(Y/N): H-hisoka?

I sat up instantly, hearing tears and fear in her voice. She stumbled back and I grabbed her arm, stopping her from falling. She threw her arms around my neck and buried her face against my throat, tears running down her face. I wrapped my arms slowly around her waist and she crawled onto my lap, curling up. I bit my lip. The only thing between me and her was a thin sheet. Her breathing slowly returned to normal and she stopped crying. I slowly rubbed her back as she calmed down. She rubbed her eyes and sniffled, looking up at me. I kissed her forehead and bit my lip again. She looked confused for a moment then seemed to realize what I was wearing. She blushed and I almost instantly got turned on.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hisoka: Do I have to tell them what happened next?

Me: Yes.

Shalnark: No.

Chrollo: No.

Kurapika: .......... I guess I'll come back later.......

Gon: KURAPIKAAAAA!

Me: -_-||| *sighs and turns to the audience* Do you want to know what happens next or should I let Hisoka skip that?