Chapter 3

Hisoka: ........ Just continue your story.......

Me: Fine.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Leorio: Are you ok?

He looked over at me worriedly.

Me: ..................

I slowly nodded. He looked at me curiously then sat me back down on the cot.

Leorio: You're sure?

I nodded again and he made me lay down.

Leorio: ........... What's your name?

Me: (Y/N)..........

I fell asleep soon after. When I awoke, everything was dark. I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up, my hair falling in my face. (A/N Just so my readers know, imagine that this main character is yourself. If you want to request something to happen, I will try to put your idea in the story. Thank you for reading!) I slowly looked around to find the table lamp Leorio had had on his desk. I eventually found it and flicked it on. A warm yellow light slowly filled the room, and I looked around. On the wall there was a clock that read 1:30. I assumed it was in the morning because of how dark it was. I heard a quiet knock on the door and whirled around. I instinctively grabbed a pencil— the only sharp thing by me— and hid behind the bookshelf. Whoever it was opened the door then closed it and left, seemingly not finding what they wanted to. I slowly counted out five minutes then sat down and peeked around the bookshelf. When ten minutes had passed, I got out from hiding and layed back down on the cot, falling asleep.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Me: I may or may not have been kidnapped at this time.

Hisoka: (•\\\\\\\•) Wasn't me.

Me: .......................

Hisoka: (•//////////////////•)

Me: Hisoka will now continue this story from his point of view.

Hisoka: Wha—!!!!

Me: Now.

Hisoka: Fine.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I looked at (Y/N) then slowly picked her up off the cot. She whimpered quietly and shifted slightly, then continued sleeping. I looked down at her curiously then walked out of Leorio's shop. I slowly walked to the troupe's hideout. The temperature slowly fell while I was walking and (Y/N) buried her face in my shirt. I looked down at her rather surprised. She was shivering slightly. I felt a smile tug at my lips and I shook my head and continued walking. As we arrived, Shizuku came out. She glanced at (Y/N) and I saw curiosity in her eyes. (A/N Teenagers scare the livin shit outta me! ~MCR)

Shizuku: Why would you bring a girl here? She isn't one of the troupe.

I just shrugged and walked past her. When I entered, Shalnark looked at (Y/N) and smirked at me.

Shalnark: Havin fun there, eh Hisoka?

I scowled at him and walked past him. I was finally able to get up to the broken window I usually sit up at. (Y/N) shifted slightly on my lap and I looked down at her. I moved her off of my lap and lie her down next to me. Shalnark was suddenly up by the window sitting across from me.

Shalnark: I can take care of her if you want me to.

He smiled brightly and (Y/N) buried her face slightly more into my shirt than she had been. (A/N Ain't no rest for the wicked. Money don't grow on trees. ~Cage the Elephant) Shalnark looked slightly disappointed and sighed. (Y/N) woke up slightly and looked over at Shalnark. He didn't seem to scare her because she fell back to sleep. I shrugged.

Me: Why not?

Shalnark brightened back up and looked down at (Y/N). She was smiling slightly. He carefully picked her up and leaned against the wall, lying (Y/N) on his lap and resting her head against his shoulder.

???: Hisoka.... Why did you bring her here?

Chrollo was looking at me from the shadows, a book in hand.

Me: Is there something wrong with that? She doesn't know that we're the Phantom Troupe.

Chrollo looked at me thoughtfully then nodded.

Chrollo: Nobody is to tell her who we really are.

Shalnark nodded and hugged her tighter.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Me: Is that why Shalnark has always wanted me to fall asleep?

Hisoka: Wh-what? It's.... Possible..... I guess......

Shalnark: It's very possible.

Me: Eack!!! How'd you get in here?!

Shalnark: You sound surprised.

Me: W-well.... Yeah.....