Chapter 8

Hisoka: Wh-why me?!

Me: Because I said so.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

As I got back to our main area, (Y/N) started to wake up. I smiled and walked back over to my little area and sat down. She woke up right about then and she realized she was sitting in my lap. She blushed and looked down— goddamn she's so fucking cute— and I licked my lips. She looked up at me and blushed harder before looking away again. She slowly wrapped her arms around me and settled herself against my chest before drifting back to sleep.

What is this feeling that I have when I'm around her? It's almost like my lust for blood.... Yet different.....

I looked back down at (Y/N).

Maybe I should ask someone what this feeling is? No, everyone would instantly know that she is the cause. Why do I feel so protective of her? WHAT IS IT ABOUT HER THAT'S MAKING ME FEEL THIS STRANGE EMOTION?!?!

I must've flinched because (Y/N) shifted slightly and groaned quietly before settling back into her slumber. Chrollo walked back into the room and I must've been really deep in thought because the next thing I knew he was sitting next to me and staring at me. He doesn't faze me at all.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Chrollo: Only (Y/N) for some reason can faze you.

Hisoka blushed.

Chrollo: Now if you don't mind I'll take it from here.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hisoka looked over at me and didn't flinch at all.

Me: What are you thinking about, Hisoka?

He glanced down at the girl then ran a hand through his hair.

Me: Trying to figure out what it is that you are feeling? Should I give you a hint?

I could see the surprise in his eyes telling me I hit the nail on the head, but his face remained blank. The girl shifted in his lap and her breath hitched as if she were having a bad dream. Concern flashed across Hisoka's face but he made no move to wake her up.

Should I tell him that he loves her yet?

I stared at him for a moment.

No. Not yet.

I glance down at the girl.

I should talk to her about her feelings for Hisoka. If she feels the same way then I shall tell him. If not he will have to figure it out.

The girl shifted again then awoke with a start, her eyes unfocused. I looked pointedly at Hisoka as he hugged her tighter. He sighed and her eyes slowly came into focus. She saw me and stared at me for a moment before looking up at Hisoka.

Me: May I talk to her in privacy?

Hisoka reluctantly nodded and she slowly stood up, following me to my little library. When we walked in I sat down and she slowly followed my lead.

(Y/N): What did you want to talk to me about, Chrollo?

I studied her for a moment.

Me: Hisoka.

She thought for a moment.

(Y/N): Ok, what about him?

Me: What are your feelings for him?

(Y/N): Uhm....

She blushed.

Me: Well?

(Y/N): I... l..v... h....m....

She started mumbling, so half of her words ended up disappearing.

Me: You will need to speak up.

(Y/N): I..... L-love... Him.

She stared at me defiantly, even though she was blushing to the extreme.

Me: Ok.

(Y/N): ......... Wh-why do you a-ask?

I tilted my head and stared at her.

Me: When you go back tell Hisoka to come down here.

She nodded and left. Several minutes later, Hisoka walked in.

Hisoka: What do you want, Chrollo?

Me: Do you want to know what it is that you're feeling towards the girl or not?

His eyes widened in surprise before silently sitting down. He nodded.

Me: It's love.