Chapter 10

Me: Did you want to skip through what happened on the date just to bug everyone?

Shalnark: That's evil though! Do you have any idea how many of them want to know that you two ki-

I quickly covered his mouth.

Me: Hush. Fine. I'll tell them.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I glanced up at Hisoka as we walked through town and slowly walked closer to him. He glanvced down at me then kept walking. I reached for his hand and grabbed it, lacing our fingers together. I glanced back up at him. Was he.... Blushing?

Me: Hisoka? Are you blushing?

Hisoka: I most absolutely am not!

Me: Then why are your cheeks pink?

I poked his cheek for emphasis. He looked away from me.

Hisoka: Let's eat here.

He tugged me into a little cafe and sat down in a booth. I sat next to him and lay my head on his shoulder. He looked down at me, surprised, then ordered some ice cream for us. After we finished eating, he looked down at me and gave me a slight smile.

Hisoka: You still have ice cream on your lips.

Before I could lick it off, he leaned down and gently kissed me. I blushed and my eyes fluttered closed. His arm snaked around me, pulling me closer to him. He slowly separated from the kiss. I opened my eyes to find him staring down at me, his face flushed a light pink.

//A few hours later, sunset//

Hisoka: Come on, there's something I want to show you.

He tugged me towards the pier and sat down at the end then pulled me into his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist. He set his head on my shoulder and stared out at the water. A few minutes later the sky started to turn a pinkish orange.

Me (whispering): Its beautiful.

He murmured in my ear.

Hisoka: Not as beautiful as you.

I blushed and we sat like that until the sun disappeared under the horizon. Then we both got up and walked back to HQ, holding hands and talking. I felt sleepy about a mile away, so he picked me up and walked the rest of the way with me in his arms. I had my arms wrapped around his neck and my head against his shoulder. When I woke up we were in HQ by the window. I looked up drowsily at Hisoka. As if feeling my gaze, he looked down at me and smiled. He lifted my chin and gently kissed me, then pulled me against him, rocking me back to sleep.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Me: Are you happy now, Shalnark?

He nodded. I looked over at Hisoka to see him blushing.

Me: Oh Hisokaaaa~

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him, looking up at him. He blushed more and leaned down, kissing me.

////////////////

Hope you guysies are happy now. You got to kiss Hisoka. Several times. In this anyway.

(What should happen next?)