Family Secrets

Cora and Five waited in the car for Vanya since she requested to talk to Luther alone

Cora and Five waited in the car for Vanya since she requested to talk to Luther alone. Cora didn't mind and convinced Five as well to let her have space.

Cora leaned her head back on the seat as Elvis played on the radio. Five fiddled with his thumbs and decided now was a better time than ever to ask something that had been racking his brain.

"Darling?"

"Yes, Love?" Cora hummed opening her eyes.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure" she said turning the radio down.

"Remember the night of the apocalypse?" He asked making Cora laugh

"Yeah, I remember that night."

"Before we fought Vanya remember we spoke to the handler."

"I do recall that lovely conversation." Cora said not understanding where this was going.

"When I left, you stayed. Why?" He asked and looked at her face for a reaction. Cora's jaw clenched and her eyes looked at him clearly upset.

"Five, that had nothing to do with you." Cora said as calmly as she could.

"I know that, but it obviously bothered you."

"Not anymore." She cut off

"Your really expect me to believe that?" Five asked seeing she clearly wasn't over it.

"Yes"

"If you were passed it you wouldn't be getting defensive."

"I'm getting defensive because your pushing on something that had absolutely nothing to do with you."

"I just don't understand why you would speak to her alone. You know how she works. She tricks people all the time-"