Chapter 2

When we arrived to my house there were two other cars that I didn't recognize. Louis offered to carry my gym bag and when I handed it to him he dramatically let it fall in his hands. "What do you have in here?!" "Clothes and makeup." I replied bluntly. "Well it weighs a ton!" He wined dragging it across the grass. "Oh stop being a baby and come on!"

When I got inside I instinctively dropped my stuff by the front door and walked to the kitchen not even realizing that there were four very attractive guys in my living room all looking at me. I opened the fridge searching for something that look edible until I heard whispering. "Amanda come here!" Lou called. "Not until I get a snack!" I yelled still concentrated on finding something that satisfied my cravings. "I'll take to to Mc Donald's!" He sing songed to me.

I instantly screamed and ran to the living room leaving the fridge door wide open. I stopped once I saw Louis and his band mates. I knew who they were but never actually met them since I haven't seen Louis since he went on tour. "Amanda this is Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Harry. Guys this is my cousin Amanda." I smiled and waved. The boys exchanged glances and smirked devilish grins. I stepped back feeling intimidated. Then all of a sudden Louis yelled "Group hug!" I screamed and tried to get away but Louis grabbed my arm and tackled me to the ground while the rest of the boys jumped on top of us.

"This is a dog pile not a group hug!" I managed to get out. They all laughed and piled off one by one. I stood up instinctively fixing my hair. They were still laughing and I went to go shut the fridge door. "I still want food!" I yelled to them which made them laugh even more. "I'm a starving too" Niall said clutching his stomach. "Okay let's go get some food." Liam stated. "I'll drive!" I said jumping up and down remembering my beautiful new baby. "I don't know.." Louis said taunting me. "Oh come on! Ill do anything please?" I gave him the saddest look I possibly could. "Anything?" He asked with a mischievous grin. My eyes got wide and I regretted saying those words.

"Just kidding Lou! You can drive let's go my stomach is eating itself." With that I ran out the door and waited for Louis to unlock his car.

LOUIS' POV

"Anything?" I asked with a grin tugging and the corners of my mouth. I saw Amanda's eyes grow wide in fear for she knew what I was thinking of making her doing. "Just kidding Lou! You can drive let's go my stomach is eating itself." After that she ran out the front door and I couldn't help but laugh.

We all walked out the door. I locked it behind me. We all piled in the car and drove off to Mc Donald's. I couldn't wait to tell her the big news. The reason why the boys and I came here.