Chapter 11

AMANDA'S POV

I walked at a fast pace away from Harry, once I was out of his sight I started sprinting towards the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror, looking myself in the eyes trying to calm myself down. I did this often but instead of making me feel better I would usually burst out into tears. I heard the door open and I swung around quickly wiping the few tears that fell. "Are you Amanda?" A girl about my age with long, wavy blonde hair asked me curiously. "Yes" I said shyly hoping she wouldn't notice that I was upset and wondering how she knew my name. "Oh well there's a guy out there looking for you and he asked me if you were in here." She said pointing to the door. "Tell him I'm not here!" I replied quickly. "Oh um okay. Are you okay?" She asked with concern on her face. "I'm fine but could you help me out um.." "Julia" she said smiling. "I'd be happy to help." She said stepping closer to hear the plan. "Take Harry and tell him that a girl said she saw me running down that direction by all the concessions." I pointed the opposite way of where all of our stuff was. "Got it you wait here, count to fifteen and then go." She said. "Thank you so much." I said smiling giving her a hug. "No problem and here's my number if you ever need anything." "Thanks again." I smiled as she walked out the door.

I counted to fifteen like she said, opening the door and peeking out. They were a good distance away so I decided to sprint the other way to my things. Once I reached the spot with all of our stuff I quickly pulled my shorts up, slipping on my vans, putting on my sun glasses as I quickly started walking swiftly away in the opposite direction Julia lead Harry.

HARRY'S POV

I finally gave up the search or Amanda, I thanked Julia then started walking back to were we had our little argument. When I got there I saw Amanda walking swiftly away along the beach. I started to jog up to her grabbing her wrist, spinning her around to face me. I put my arms around her and looked into her eyes closing the space between us as I slowly bent down kissing her as passionately as I possible could, while she put her arms around my neck. There was a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach as my lips tingled against hers. I slowly pulled apart from her. I placed my forehead against hers looking deeply into her beautiful green eyes. "I'm sorry." I spoke at a whisper. I got a shy smile in return showing her only dimple. I thought it was cute how she only had one. "I'm sorry too." She said making me smile as I went in for another kiss feeling the sparks between us.

We walked back to where everyone was waiting for us. Amanda slipped off her clothing to where she was just in her bikini again. She ran into the water where Jessica and Louis were, hugging them. I couldn't help but smile watching all three of them acting like they were two years old. the boys and I decided to go in the water with them, running as the waves hit our feet. I was looking for Amanda when someone jumped on my back as a uncontrollable fit of giggles escaped her mouth. I smirked as I grabbed her wrists, spinning around to see her. Out of nowhere everyone started splashing as Amanda and I laughed randomly splashing in different directions.

JESSICA'S POV

After our little splash war Louis offered for us to play chicken, everyone agreeing. I felt a warm arm wrap around my waist as lips came down touching my skin releasing a cheeky Irish accent. "Want to me my partner?" He asked as I felt his smile on my skin. I turned around looking up at him smiling. "Hmm I don't know.." I said stroking my chin playfully. "Only if we win." Niall nodded with a devilish smirk on his face as we created a plan to take down whoever our opponents were going to be. As Niall disappeared under the water I quickly pushed myself up onto his shoulders tapping him to let him know I was ready.