━━ fifteen.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

1236 

THERE WAS AN AWKWARD SILENCE AS THE BEAUTIFUL GIRL OBSERVED ALL THREE OF THE BROTHERS WHOM HAD JUST ENTERED HER HOUSEHOLD SO THAT THEY COULD HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE. Her eyes settled on the brother in the middle. He had blond hair, that reached down to his shoulders. He had a look in his eyes. Arayia couldn't figure out what it was, but it intrigued her. The man smiled at her, his plump lips curling upwards as he looked at the girl. He took a step forward, taking her hand in his. He brought it up to his lips, placing a kiss on her knuckles. "Hello, love." the stranger greeted. "You must be Arayia. My name is Niklaus Mikaelson. You may call me Klaus, though."

The young girl smiled at the man. "Yes, I'm Arayia. It's a pleasure to meet you, Klaus. Thank you for coming."

"No, thank you." he encouraged. "Thank you for opening up your home to my family and I."

She lightly chuckled. "Well, it was my parents choice. Not mine. But... of course." she nodded.

The other two brothers stepped forward, each grabbing onto one of her hands. They repeated the actions their brother did. They both placed a kiss on her hands. The one with slight stubble on his face licked his lips, then spoke. "I'm Elijah," he told her.

"Hello, Elijah." she smiled, holding eye contact with him for a few seconds, then she looked over to the other brother.

"Hello, darling." he smirked. "I'm Kol."

She smiled at the man.

She looked in behind the men, and then she noticed that there was a young girl who appeared to be the same age as her. She had blonde hair, and she was gorgeous. She was the sister whom Arayia was the most excited to meet. She hoped that she could form a friendship with her. The young girl pushed her three brothers aside, then smiled at the Barlowe girl. "I'm Rebekah." she greeted with a full smile. She then pulled Arayia into her embrace. "It's so nice to finally meet you. I hope we can be friends."

"Of course." the human eagerly nodded. "I would love that. You are gorgeous, by the way."

Rebekah softly gasped, putting her hand on her chest. "Thank you much, love. So are you." the Original then turned to her brothers. "May you get our bags from the carriage? I wish to begin unpacking."

Klaus sighed. "Rebekah, sister, that's what our handmaiden is for." he reminded his sister.

"Well, can you get him to get our bags from the carriage then?" she asked with sass, raising her eyebrows.