Ch 3 (inside the CEO's room)

Pete, I need a strong rabbit who wouldn't run away.....
Do you get what I'm saying....

Ahmm... Yes si......

SLAM........
.
.
.
.

Urgh!!
As vegas pinned again pete to the walls with his full of pressure....

What are you doing sir, it hurts..... (Pete said with shaking voice)...

Alright, I'll help you... (Vegas said to pete with tightening his grip on pete)

What? (Pete asked.....)

If you are a good bunny, then stand it for...

What's a rabbit stands in? (Pete asked)

Taking care of the things I wanted to give the white rabbit (vegas said, still holding and starting deeply at Pete).....

What did you give it? (Pete asks with a dumb face).......

This that but generally like this......

Then,Vegas grabbed pete by his waist and started releasing his phenomenons which is an intensely masculine sandalwood scent...

Which is enough for pete to lose his way....

A blury vision came into the younger's eyes, he was feeling dizzy, and panting hard, like there's no oxygen occupied

Pete was almost lost his all senses, and was about to fall of the floor.....

Ve-vegass.. Ahh... Your pheromones... (Pete said with a heavily breathing voice)..

But there his man was present... Who prevents the younger to fall.....

Vegas grabbed and pulled pete towards his face......

Meanwhile pete who was feeling dizzy, he's mouth was wide open, just to get more and more oxygen to intake......

Kiss me pete  (vegas commanded him)......

Pete was not in his state, yet he was actually busy in collecting oxygen and to stable his mind....... He hasn't even listened to what vegas commanded him......

Lust and desire, filled in vegas's eyes... If was craving for the younger.....

The older's hand were still on the younger's waist... And now slowly traced downwards, to the younger's ass....

Which was not enough, so he sneaked his hands inside Pete's pants.....

And squeezed his butt cheeks..... As if his life was depends upon that...

Aahh.... A small moan escaped from Pete's mouth....

By all the vegas's action, pete was all tensed and heated up.....

Tell me pete, do you still not feel, what you used to felt for me in those days.. Hmm?
(Vegas asked pete... While staring at him intensely... Like he was deeply looking at his inner soul...)

Pete didn't respond anything, all he did was closing his eyes and panting heavily......

At this, looking at Pete's state, Vegas was damn hard, he know he couldn't control himself.... Like his inner beast wokes up....

Then vegas was about to took off his coat when there's was a...

Knock.knock.....

Sir may I come in.. (The staff asked)

Fixing his and Pete's suits, he responds...

Yes....

Sorry Sir, but Sir Macau wants to meet up with you... (The staff asked)..

Yes, send him inside.. (Vegas said, glaring at pete).....

Okay sir.. (The staff said, and went outside)

(Vegas glanced back at Pete, and asked him) Are you okay, I'm sorry, I didn't meant to do that, but seeing you like this, makes me go insane....

It's okay sir.. (Pete said)...

Okay, go and check, then tell me, my today's Sechuldes, hmm, okay (vegas said)

Okh sir.... (Pete said, then was about to open the door to step outside but then...

Stop... Vegas interrupted...

I told you to call me Vegas.... And yes... Please must reply back to my message......

Pete nodded and hummed, and head outside

Hey guys, how are y'all today... I hope y'all are  happy and healthy and must be doing fine 🙂..
Hope you read all the above, and yeah don't forget to vote this, and leave a comment... If I did any mistakes must comment me, so that I can rectify and do not do the same next time thank you 🌸

Upload on -    06 Jan  2023