Ch 7

.
.
.
Pete's POV ~

Sigh... I let out a big sigh, I don't know, but it's like I'm lost, I couldn't think straight, it's been 2 days since I knew about my pregnancy and to be honest, my belly is a little round, damn I just noticed it yesterday after knowing about my pregnancy, it's kinda weird, if I wore tight and fitted shirts, it'll be easy for people's to see my belly, so I'm avoiding wearing tight fitted shirts, and instead of that, I'm wearing baggy clothes.

I let another sigh out..... Whatever, but I've to get rid off this baby, I don't know what will be the consequences, but pretty honest, the matter is the child is also mine, and I feel very unpleasant whenever I thought about getting rid off this baby of mine...

But what can I do, I'm already bounded with so many responsibilities, I don't wanna be a single father, I don't want my child to feel the absence of his another father, also I don't know who the actual is the father of this baby...

Well, I'm in the office now, yes I've joined office because I don't wanna stay at home and stress out my mind, Porsche also suggested me the same, the usual to stay at home and take rest, but I denied...

Also the fact that I can't think of any excuse to give Vegas for my sudden rest leave...

Speaking of him, actually I I haven't contacted him in these past 2 days. He only called me twice that day and that's it....

I really felt bad for leaving him like that on that day, but I didn't had any options left...

And today the whole day Vegas has been ignoring me

He just called me thrice in his cabin, for coffee and to make notes and schedules.. But just like he used to approach me earlier, is not the same as before.

Vegas POV ~

Finally Pete rejoined after 2 days, that day he left the office, I tried to call him but he didn't attend any, then Porsche called from his phone and to be pretty honest, it angered me, like Porsche calling from Pete's phone, are they that close? Pete's staying with Porsche? Hundreds of questions build up in my mind, but I don't wanna make any chaos, I'll deal with it, when Pete will come back to me..

Porsche told me that Pete was sick and wanted to take a leave, I knew that he was sick so without anymore further questions I agreed on it..

I'm so angry on Pete, that I don't wanna talk with him, but my mind is not stable knowing he's presence, it drives me crazy, my eyes are begging to take a glance at him, but I denied myself, I'll deal with him later at only our presence, not here... So I'd a plan...
.
.
Same day, at office ~

It was the closing time, everyone was packaging back their stuffs and waving goodbyes to each other, Pete was doing the same, A tall man with broad shoulders with long hair with very masculine feature approached Pete and called out his name

Pete turned back and was giving confusing looks to that guy, as if he didn't knew who was it...

Hey beautiful said the long hair guy with a creepy smile on his face...

Listening to the sentence that escaped from the stranger's mouth, Pete smiled too and called Phi Time happily...

Yes that guy was Time tay's boyfriend and speaking of that Tay approached them from Time's behind, and held his boyfriend's hand

Phi Time, when did you came back from China, asked Pete smiling at them,

Haha Pete it's been over 6 months now and I'm living here only, I'm not going back, Time said

Did you really forget I was also their in the reunion party, back at March...

We really lost contacts Pete since long, how are you by the way asked Time