Ch 5 ( WHAT'S THIS FEELING)

Vegas laughs, at a low)... His appreance.... Is so damn good, his eyes, small pointed nose, and those puffy pink lips.. His hair bangs on his forehead.... Everything I missed...

Yes, my white rabbit is none other then pete... Who was my.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Some days passed, since Macau visited to vegas at his office........

It's been 3 weeks passed since, Pete joined the company.....

On the other hand, Vegas was also damn busy with his works and for that.... Also makes Pete busy too....... As he works as an assistant secretary......

For some unknown reasons, Pete's health became more worse day by days.....

He's stressing out a lot, of course by all the work pressure, but something is a bit off....

Even one day while he was having lunch in the company canteen, he Vomited violently....

But his co-workers, who are his friends now, took a good care of Pete.

Arm, Pol, Porsche and Bigg, were the closest to pete......

But Tay, who also works in that company too, barely interact with them, he even absence a lot.............

of course he would, as he belongs to a well wealthy family, so earning money is not a problem for him....

Buy there is something off with him... Even some employees say that he has some relationship issue with his boyfriend, who's also belongs to a well class, rich family......

Pete's POV~

I was feeling nausea....
so I vomited at the bathroom of my house, we'll it's a weekend now, and also I'm not feeling well, for past 2 weeks.....

So, I decided to sleep a lot as more as I can...... But apart from that, I don't why these days I'm feeling hungry a lot.....

Like even 4 time meals, couldn't satisfied me....

And right now, I'm hungry too, buy I'm too lazy to cook for me, so I decided to order something from my favorite restaurant....

I've been craving like a beast......

I was on my bed, when my door bell ranged,

I got off from bed..... Opened the door, and it was the delivery boy....

Here's your food sir... Said the delivery boy...

I paid the bill and thanked him, with a smile and closed the door....

It was basically 1PM of noon..... I was uncontrollable, yet so freaking excited to eat my yummy food.....

Basically i ordered some Deep fried prawns, thai green curry, pineapple fried rice and some dumplings......
. .

..
..
As I was about to scoop my spoon into the rice

Ding dong.........

Here, my bell ranged....
Hell, who the hell is that... Who's interrupting my love time with my food....

I get off from the chair, and angrily went to the door and thudly opened it....
As I was about to curse the one, who was in front of me........

But seeing them, I was stunned.....

Hell......

Why y'all are here..... It was none other then my office co workers.....