Ch 1 (2 Months later)

Hello, simply if I'd to give my introduction then, let me tell you, I'm Pete, Pete phongsakorn Saengtham. I'm not too old but 26,with being an omega since birth. I belongs to a middle class family, and my parents money can provide me a good life, with that I was able to pass out from a good university, and there's no doubt that I'm a good student who always tops in class..

Today, after so many struggles, I'm able to pursue my dream job, basically nothing but a super good salary. Well, today is my first day at my job place, and I'm actually appointed as a assistant in BOC industry, well, as per the articles and details... The industry was owned by 'Theerapanyakuls' one of the richest family in the country, high class, fancy, expensive etc......

Earlier, The CEO of this company was Mr Kan Theerapanyakul, but due to his some health issues he resigned and pass over the position to his son Mr Vegas Theerapanyakul.

And somehow he and me..... are quite........ Known to each other.

Author's POV~

As per the above.... the story continues.....
Pete get up off from the taxi and headed towards the office building.... He was amazed.. The building was looking quite fancy, with dark aura... the environment was quite with cold air... He had goosebumps, just about thinking of his boss whom under he'll work....He doesn't need any explanation or guidelines from others that how to work and how to represent yourself in front of 'Vegas' because he's already gone through this.... Well it's suspicious how... But yes....

Pete's POV ~

Well as I entered the office, directly I went to the receptionist and fulfilled all the requirement details and she showed me to a guy who already had been working under this company. Hi, I'm Porsche, nice to meet you, the guy in front of me said with a smile on his face and proceeds his hand towards me for handshake, which I did.. Hello I'm Pete, I'll be working as an assistant under Mr Vegas Theerapanyakul, I said to him...
He was handsome, he have a tanned skin, which really suits him well, and he was quite talker then him.
Ok, come with me, I'll introduce you with everyone who works here, he said and I nodded and then we proceed... He was a fun loving guy, im really impressed with him, he have a very friendly aura.
This is Arm, the one employee of the previous year.. "Hello" The guy who was defined as employee of the year said, he was wearing glass, ge smiled and proceeds his hand.. Hello I'm Pete, I said..
This is Pol, boyfriend of Arm, 'hi' I said, he smile so I did too... You have a nice dimples, he said, for which I smiled again and thanked him......
Hey, you dared to flirt in front of me... Arm said and everyone including me laughed...
Then after that another two guy came towards us and greeted me one of them was Bigg and Tay..... We all had a mini chitt chatt and decided to meet at the canteen of this building, coz we all had to go back to work, or else we will be scolded and will get kickout.....

(Sigh) Now the time have camed... I've to go to him and report him, im a bit scared, not because of him, but something which I can't
even explain..... As I knocked on the door, and ask for permission to come in...
A " yes " Came from inside which allows me to enter....
As I entered I saw him, he was looking handsome as always, with his firey aura, he was wearing glasses, working on his laptop
When he looked at me, he removed his glasses and fixed his suite.... "Introduce yourself"he commanded..... And got off from his seat and proceeds towards me...
Good morning sir, I'm pete phongs... Mmhp...

Before knowing me what's going on.. When I was on the way introducing myself, he pinned me to the wall and crashed his lips on mine... He was roughly sucking my lips...
Hold on sir.... Mmmhpp.. S-sir.... Wh what are you do...ing.... Without giving me a time to intake oxygen, he keep on, kissing me....
I missed you so much, my white rabbit, finally you came.. He said with his hand reaching towards under my shirt.. Aahh...
Hold in Sir, I'm not getting what are you saying, I said trying to get away from his grip.... Don't pretend that you don't know why I'm doing this to you, don't pretend that we don't know each other "...... He said

Hello guys.... First up all Happy New year.... Well the first chapter upload... Read it... And plz don't forget to vote.... And yah... Plz leave a comment, if any mistakes were written and share you opinion with me.... Byeee 🌸🌸

Uploaded on 04/Jan/2023