Ember

It looked like somebody painted the entire earth with pig guts and some other strange stuff I can't describe. The sky was always black at night and in the daytime red. I can tell that each building might be a restaurant or an office. Sometimes, I even think that the water is made out of blood.

There are some living lumps of flesh who are considered people and those who are my siblings are part of my inanity. My sister Shira is a strange creature with one black eye, a misshapen face and long tentacles on the left. Most of her hair is missing, leaving only a small strand on her bony skull. There were so many boils and dead scales on her rotten flesh and she smelled like a decayed zombie. Her boyfriend Leonardo, is a white faced creature with a very creepy grin. His eyes are very small and his torso is covered with rotten flesh. My little sister and brother, Manako and Mikey, are a clump of rotting and sluggy flesh. Both their eyes are black and Mikey's eyeballs are melted into his skull. Even Manako's bubbling acid and blood snorted from her nose and mouth. My middle siblings, Tomoka, have a thousand eyes while Donnie has a twisted body. Tomoka's limbs are missing and she is bald while both her thousand eyes are bloodshot and staring at my soul. Donnie looked twisted and melted and his hands were hacked off, leaving his skeleton fingers.

But the only thing I recognized was Rapheal. He was not like the rest of the fleshy creatures. Instead, he was like me but green with a red mask and a muscular body. He was beautiful to me because I never saw another person unlike my own self in this gory world. He was strong and protected us as the leader and our brother. Most of all, he is my boyfriend.

When I first met him, I thought he was a terrifying beast, but he turned out to be a very gentle giant turtle. He was able to carry me in his arms and kiss me. I began to learn more about him. He often gets savage when he's all alone. one time, we all got lost in the sewer, but this time, he has me so he won't be alone. He works out all the time like me, and he really has a big fear of Mrs. Cuddles. You know, Manako's bunny toy. My monster rabbit doll doesn't scare me because it has four arms. Anyway, I know everything about Raph but my story starts after he was born.

I was created when the burst began when Rinku Mika made us. I had lost my insanity when I emerged from this world. I stay hidden from those who tried to talk to me so the only thing that kept me alive is my rabbit doll. After a few days, I haven't eaten for a long time. I was getting thin, suffering from malnutrition, something that I haven't eaten. Once outside the fleshy lump world, I protected two kids from their abusive father. Still can't hold my rage, I scratched him in the ear and started beating him and biting him to death. I began a bloodthirsty monster and my diet is to eat humans, abusive ones only. During my life, I learned so much about myself. I can see in the dark, I have vampire teeth, and I have skull-like wings to fly. This is when that day, things have changed.

Leonardo became the leader after Shredder's death and my sister Shira was so happy that he got to be leader. Raphael was frustrated when Leo started acting immature when he was in control of the team and mostly, I was getting really annoyed with him everytime he does record training on a pizza box record.

"Dang it, Leo. Everything is not about you. How are you gonna grow up and start acting like a hero?" Raph would say. He was honest about everything and loyal to all of his family. He had no single scar on his body, but for me? I have two thunderbolt cracks on my chest and a chopped off leg. I couldn't even walk because one time, a scorpion mutant stung my left leg and it had to be amputated because it started to leak a yellow gross substance. Tomoka had to replace something for me to walk. A robotic leg for example. I was able to take it off during sleep time. Leo just doesn't get the point of being a leader.

After we heard Donnie say that we had a bank robbery, we began to follow after our old villains, Hypno Potamus and the worm guy. Leo decided to go first, ignoring Raph's plan. I still had no choice but to go after Leo while Shira helps him.

Mikey, Manako, Donnie and Tomoka did their part using their magic. What is my power? Mine is fire. I use my flame breath and use my hands to burn everything down its path. It was also used to light up in the dark. I sprouted out my wings and soared in the air to catch up with them. I used my flaming ax to cut down the van's slimy steely flesh. Shira quickly dodged when I made contact with her water wings. I have a weakness of water and my older sister has the ability to create water and turn into a mermaid. My ember would go out when fire makes contact with it.

Raph went in next, smashing the van until something flew out of the vehicle. "That's gotta be what they stole," Raph gasped. He grabbed the canister just in time, only for Leo to create a portal and accidentally chopped his phantom hand. That idiot! Raph was supposed to grab the canister, not Leo!

And if you guess things could get any worse, those monstrous Foot clan have arrived and claimed they key. We failed to stop the villains and grab the canister. And we knew whose fault it was.

After we returned home, Raph tried to talk Leo down and how long he'll be serious. I could hear him inside Leo's bedroom as my siblings waited for a few seconds. I let out a sigh. Leo will never change and he won't be able to grow up and start acting like an adult. I could hear Raph's voice from inside.

"You just don't get it, Leo. I'm the oldest here. I'm responsible for keeping us safe and making sure we can handle anything that comes our way. Shira also said that we promised that we'll be together forever when we first met. Cause If I don't, you could all end up dead."

That's right, I thought. Shira said that we'll be together forever no matter what. I knew that Raph was worried that it was scary to be responsible for the team. That is what it meant to be a hero. But however, that creepy-faced Leo is very unaffected by the words since he doesn't understand.

Later on, I held up my rabbit doll and fixed her hair. I still had her for years. I began to remember how Raph saved me when Draxum dropped me and Leo off the roof. That was when Shira and Raph saved us. And that was when Raph became my future husband, I know, I know I am not alone, my family is there, although there are moving fleshes of lumps, creatures and gooey slimy monsters. But I just wished that someday, I will be able to see a new world.