The Photo

So you know how it is. What do you think when something invades our world? Aliens. Tomoka showed us two alien sisters trapped in a crystal. She asked me to free them and I did, allowing them to move and wonder where they are. The alien sisters are Galaxy and Nebula. Galaxy is the sweet cheerful like Manako and Nebula, gothic and silent. I kinda like that gal. Anyway our conversation was interrupted when April called to us about a stranger who was stalking April. April is our human friend. But in my reality she is a strange flaming monster with eyes on her chest. As we arrived at the living room, April dragged in the stranger and then two Nightmarens one black and white and the other pink and blue, showed up.

If you guess things haven't gotten any stranger. Shira found a strange small dragon gem and wondered where it came from. While she was away, I listened to April telling the story of what had happened. After a while, you know that the book Rin found at the old shop. Well, S/hira explained that the book gained a few more words.

Anyway, you know that the stranger I met is almost half human, right? This monster is much more different than the rest and he has human skin and a few red blobs on his face. Strange though, I suddenly heard him speak when he opened his eyes. His voice seemed quite human instead of the gory monsters.

My siblings shared growls and gurgles and asked him why he was here, and that was when Donnie activated a claw hook. It was like a grappling hook but it had a monster claw. The moment it touched the corner, it started zipping around the room like madness. While my siblings were cowering and panicking, I thought I should cut the ropes to get him down but then he shouted for us to stop. We stopped and we noticed that he is a friend.

I calmed myself down to see that he was upside down now. And that was when he started to introduce himself.

"My name is Casey Jones, and the reason I have this photo, the gem and your tech is because you gave it to me, but not yet, because I'm from the future."

But that was when we started to laugh, thinking it was a stupid joke. The monster talks like a human being and he does look like a person, too. But Shira did not laugh.

Casey glared at us, narrowing his eyes. "This isn't a joke."

"Oh, please. If time travel is possible," Donnie scoffed at removing the cable and setting the boy upright with his gadgets, "Future Donnie would have come back and already given me all the lottery numbers like we planned."

"It's true! I need you to believe me," he pleaded with us. "Humanity depends on it. In the future, an alien race decimated the planet. We were hunted. We lived in caves. We ate leaves and rats."

Rats. I think I'm gonna throw up.

After all, he hesitated. "No offense. I know how this sounds, but Master Leonardo gave me a mission."

"I do like how he calls me Master," Leo grinned at Raph. Raph let out a groan and looked away.

"Of course I do. You're the greatest ninja the world has ever seen. You told me to find the key and stop the Krang."

Well, that was odd. It seems Leo is the greatest ninja in the world, but I still can't trust that white face freak.

April let out a scoff. "Aliens. Sure, this story keeps getting better."

But then, I turned to see Splinter with a shocked look as he turned off the projector.

"Splints? Ikioi?" Rin muttered softly.

Finally, Splinter spoke. "The Krang? I have heard that name. Powerful, barbaric creatures worshiped by the Foot Clan. Legend says they came from the stars. Ruthless, unmerciful with one desire, to enslave our world like so many before us. All seemed lost, until great mystic warriors forged a mighty weapon. A key that was used to lock them in a prison dimension beyond this realm. Over the centuries, the mystic key remained hidden to protect humankind and prevent the return of the Krang."