Cracked Shell

The sky seemed a lot blacker when we arrived at a nearby island, we looked down at the abandoned observatory and saw the Foot clan gathering for the ritual. Man, I hate those faces. Although as we tried to go in, Leo suddenly interrupted him. God, he is so annoying.

Pavi and the others took a nice long look at the clan. "Are these people Foot Clan?"

"Of course," Rin agreed. "They are part of an evil race of ninjas."

"There it is!" Casey shouted as he saw the key in the lieutenant's hands. "That's the key!"

We began to jump into battle as we started to battle the Foot ninjas. I began to use my fire power to hurt a few skin marks on the Foot clan while Raph smashed down alongside me.

Leo begins to portal Casey to the key and just as he was about to grab it, a mighty blast caused us to be blown back. I got back up again until I saw that the portal above us was open. I begin to hear loud echoing shrieks of aliens and tentacles begin to emerge from the portal.

I saw him step into the portal, a purple alien with orange eyes, a tall figure, almost reaching my Raph's height and he has tentacles that walk around like a spider.

Alongside him was a strange Nightmaren creature, unlike Pavi adn Rudolf's form. She has blue eyes with a golden torso and a red white black palette of colors. I stood beside Casey, gripping my ac as flames burst to life.

"Oh no. They're here!" Casey cried in horror.

"Then let's make sure their visit's short and sweet," Raph declared.

And then, we began to battle the alien. But the strange thing is, Shira has recognized that strange Nightmaren. She said that her name is Pielope. And she was looking for the dragon gem, too. But I will not let that happen.

While my siblings battle the Krang, I focus on Pielope. I began to use my flame burst to attack Pielope but she teleported to random places while Tomoka tried to use her psychic powers on her. But however, the alien seemed to have had enough.

Gills sprouted from his neck and he let out a sonic wave screech. I covered my ears because of that horrible sound. Leo was on the platform until he guards himself, blue waves phased off his body.

The wave then hits Mikey, Manako, Tomoka and Donnie as well with their own elements phasing off.

"Mikey! Donnie! NO!" Raph screamed.

"Tomoka! Manako!" I cried

We ran forward and hugged them tight with Raph using his phantom aura and me wrapping my wings tight. I gritted my teeth as I felt my birthmark on my head start to lose color as the flames phased off our bodies. Suddenly, Shira threw her arms around us and her crystal necklace glowed. A barrier covered all of us but it was not enough.

Finally, the Krang had stopped screeching. I could not believe that the thing had backed away from us, believing we had angered it. We started to use our weapons again but something seemed wrong. None of our powers aren't working. I tried to lift up a boulder with my strength, but it was heavy. It wasn't this light when I had my super strength. I tried to use my flames but they were extinguished. I tried to fly but I couldn't. My skeleton wings are really weak.

Oh, God, I think I know what it was. Krang had drained our powers away. And our weapons are in the same state as well.

Leo was knocked out of the platform and onto the ground. Shira ran over to him and asked him what was wrong while Pavi and the others recovered.

"Are you all okay?" she asked us.

I didn't not answer as Mikey swung his nunchucks around, trying to get his magic working. "Raph, what happened to our powers?"