Spark of hope

Led by our fearless leader, we began to climb all the way to the top of the Technodrome. Shira and Leo flew to the air since they have wings while the five of us struggled to jump from each platform rubble. I was so tired and panting heavily. I wish I had my flight so I can fly. As we climbed on, the Druun bubbles started to attack us. But we dodged the bubbles. Shira used her water magic to pop them away. A few Druun vines tried to swat us, causing a few rubble to break into pieces.

I took a few deep breaths until we were on top of the ship. We entered inside after Leo sliced the opening of the gooey flesh. We were inside. The inside is a lot worse. It was covered with red tissue and yellow eyes watched us. I think I'm gonna lose it. I shook my head as Leo turned to Donnie, Tomoka, Manako and Mikey.

"You four figure out how to hijack this," he told them. "The three of us are gonna find Raph."

And we began to leave them behind and into the corridors. Shira began to take the lead as she looked around the corner for Raph and Meloetta and while she was doing it, I catched up with Leo.

"Wait, Leo!"

Leo stopped and turned to me as I panted for breath."I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that to you, back at the subway. You're the one who didn't trust us."

Leo looked at me before he felt ashamed. "I know you didn't mean too. You were just upset that I was making bad choices. But I know that I have to save Raph and the world so you can be happy. I know I may not be the best leader, but-"

"Can we talk about this later?" Shira called after us. "We need to keep going."

I sighed and we followed Shira. We soon entered a flaming chamber lit by lava below us. A giant glass window shows the entire city. I guess this must be the throne room. I looked and saw that the cave we exited looks like a giant three horned dinosaur. Above we saw the breezies in their prison. The sprites look very exhausted from controlling the Technodrome.

"Leo!" Shira called out. "Up there!"

Leo and I turned and saw Shira look at something. I gasped in horror when I saw her. It was Meloetta, and she was restrained in that dark glowing crystal. Her eyes are glowing gold and the crackle of the crystal sparked.

"That Crystal is..." Leo gasped, seeing the purple glowing gem.

"The Crystal of Darkness," Shira recalled. "It appears that the crystal can control her to summon out the invasion. I think it's because the crystal is so powerful to use."

I suddenly took notice of four orbs floating around it. They are pink, lilac, green and white and they glow brightly. "What are these orbs doing up here?"

"You want to know why?"

We heard a voice as a humming sound drew out attention. We turned and saw the Krang king and Pielope. Above them was a giant eyeball looking at us. The krang was wearing something. It looked like he was wearing a suit but it had a red eye with a long tail.

Pielope was the first one to talk to us. "We stole those orbs that belong to the Yokai goddess, Pilo. She makes everything balanced by these orbs that represent each symbol of the Yokai creators." She motioned her head to the orbs. "The Celebi made the white orb that keeps time afloat. The Manaphy orb presents how space warps and water bends. The Shaymin orb represents balance so the world won't cause destruction. And the Luvi orb presents dreams and songs so the world is in peace. Once the darkness consumes it, they will lose their powers and die."

Krang turned his head to Shira, because he recognized her as the last Ogima.

"And ever since you came along, Shirahara. You are proven to be a strong little warrior, but you are still a weak Ogima with power inside you."