Tears of love

Everything is all silent. The world is nothing but a gray, sad void as we continue to mourn the loss of our siblings. There is one thing that we could do. We might as well begin to join them by fading away as well or maybe we could wait there until the rest of our friends find us. I bet they might be looking for us right now. I knew that we tried to protect them, show them our treasures and showed them so much love. We struggled on to find a plan but they never listened. And now they have deserved their fate by sacrificing themselves into the prison dimension and dying in peace. I closed my eyes and sniffled. Maybe we could accept our fate by living in this new gray world after all. There is no hope in everyone, one of all of us. No chance to get our powers back, No way to let us to exist in this-

"Guys..."

I opened up my eyes and heard Mikey. I turned and saw something very bright. His body was glowing. It wasn't his orange glow like he had, it was a rainbow colored aura bathing him in the light and filling the darkness. I looked around and saw that Manako, Raph, Tomoka and Donnie were also glowing. I looked at my hands and saw that I was in the light too. I begin to feel like my skin is slowly healing and the purple cracks are going away. My chest started to feel warm as if I could feel like the Curse soul is slowly disappearing. What is happening to us? I looked and saw that the tears that we were crying on Shira and Leo had conjoined together and had merged into two hearts. They slowly begin to absorb into the skin and fade. A golden light began to glow around and stretched across the sky. The gray sky started to become full of light and I knew what was happening. It looks like our love is reviving them. Slowly, the light had died down and I took another look.

Leo and Shira's sick pale body had turned healthy and the bleeding had stopped. The dried scales and cracked frost had returned to normal and every single bubble was a cone. I gasped and realized that Shira and Leo's are also turtles instead of blobs of bubbles. Leo's skin is green with red stripes and yellow stripes with a blue kimono wrapped around. He doesn't have the creepy nasty face but a smooth gentle face with normal eyes and a soft mouth. Shira's skin was dark gray and had a lovely coat and hood of dragon fur. Her hair was short and blue like the ocean and her gills were seen on her neck. Her entire face was beautiful with smooth skin, blue lipstick and soft eyelashes. One left eye had burns and a slash on it and it was long healed.

I leaned further for them as a rainbow aura covered them up. Finally ,we waited until something might happen until they opened their eyes, gasping a long breath of air as if a bubble entered inside them. My eyes grew wide and I saw them.

"LEO! SHIRA!" We cried and hugged them tight, sobbing happily. They're back with us again, alive and breathing.

"You guys!" Pavi sobbed. "We missed you so much!"

"You almost gave us a heartbreak," Nebula sniffled.

Galaxy rubbed her tears away. "I missed you so much, Shira."

Shira looked at us before she felt tears in her eyes. "Oh, my God. All this time, I never thought I would see you again. It's like you didn't die!"

"Of course we didn't," Donnie replied, tears in his eyes. "We're still alive."

I was so happy I started crying in joy. Still through, I don't know what was happening but I knew that our tears from our last magic revived them.

"How did you find us?" Shira asked us.

"You won't believe what happened!" Galaxy grinned. "Mikey and Manako created a time gateway and found you guys. You were completely covered in bubbles and were dead. But thanks to the song that the turtles sang, you're back!"

Then Shira turned and saw Raph. He froze when he saw them, knowing that they were breathing. I slowly lifted Leo and Shira up to their feet. They look weak for a while but I notice they have matching scars on the right side of their faces. They looked at Raph until he looked away before turning his red eye back to them again.