2.5} Ben's Big Moment

☄. *. ⋆ "You won't lose me and I won't lose you." ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

Wake up. Follow Bumpy to eat berries. Drink from the river. Go back to camp and have a semi uncomfortable night as Bumpy takes most of the room. "I feel like Bumpy is the one in charge..." I say as we follow Bumpy to the berry bush.

"She does know where to go." Ben points out.

"Same two places though. Oh let's go that way." I point in a direction about to go explore.

"How about we don't." Ben grabs my shoulders and walks me to the direction of the berry bush.

"But-" I'm about to argue but get cut off.

"This way there's no dinosaurs and no getting chased." Ben lists as we make it to the berry tree.

"Just berries and berries." I looked behind me as he stopped walking, seeming in thought.

"And water." I raise a brow at him. "Hey, don't look at me you said whenever I'm ready to leave our small area we both will leave together."

"And that'd I'd stay with you till you decide when." We said in sync.

"Yeah, I remember." I roll my eyes.

"Oh, look, they're juicier than yesterday." He changes subjects. I sit down beside him as I stare at the berries knowing they'll be the exact same as the other times before.

"Nothing will happen if you stare at em." He tells me while handing me a few berries. I take them and eat them as it's all there was at the moment. I sigh dramatically and lean on Ben beside me.

"How's your arm?" He asks, ignoring my dramatic act.

"I should be able to take the makeshift sling off today. Then just gotta exercise and stretch it to get my strength back." I smile looking down at my arm wrapped in my jacket.

"That's great! Then with your skills we can build a better shelter than the one I created." I let out a hum which was muffled in his shoulder.

"Wait, what?" I face him. "But the one you made is so cute, and temporary." I emphasise the last two words.

"And it's difficult to get a good night's sleep in." Ben scoffs, getting up to follow Bumpy. Once he helps me up we all go to the river. "Wait make sure to-"

"Check for any Dino's nearby? Don't worry there's none." I reassure him.

"Are you sure? The last time we didn't know it was there." He looks around, being cautious.

"That was on the first day and we were too busy enjoying the water." Once I finish drinking I look towards Ben. "Let's explore a little bit past the river." He looks towards the river and then to me unsure. "Come on, baby steps?"

"I don't know...it might not be safe." He grabs my hand and we start to head back to our little shelter area. I then gave him my best pouty face. "Aw come on, don't give me that look."

"Just a little." I continue pouting.

"How about in a few days. When your arms healed." He suggests. I think for a bit.

"Alright, fine." I give in as he smiles.

✧༺♥༻∞

Few months later and we still repeat the same days. Though with my arm finally healed I did climb one of the trees to find out we're we were when Ben wasn't looking.