5.7} Feeling's

☄. *. ⋆"Though you had Y/N too at first."☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Ben's POV ༻¨*:·.

Darius and I sit around in Mae's cave as we come up with ideas on how to protect the dinosaurs from whatever will be thrown at us.

"Hm. We could make disguises for all the dinosaurs." I suggest. I look beside me at Darius who's laying upside down on the couch, his head hanging close to the floor.

"Okay, I know I said no idea is a bad idea..." Darius trails off. Shrugging as I thought it would be a good idea and I know Y/N would agree with me. Probably. If she didn't betray us. I sigh as I hear Sammy and Yaz come from the kitchen, laughing.

"Uh-oh. Ben and Darius have their serious thinking faces on." Yaz nudges Sammy gently, to not spill the drinks they carry. Brooklynn then joins us also.

"I can't believe I finally got these babies clean." Brooklynn shows us her shoes. I stare at them for a bit, not finding them any different.

"Your shoes look exactly like they did before." I tell Brooklynn, looking confused. Brooklynn gasps, offended.

"I can tell they're cleaner." Sammy hands Brooklynn a cup. Everyone sits down as we all have our drinks that Sammy and Yaz handed to us.

"So, what were you thinking about?" Yaz asks us.

"We might have destroyed Mr Kon and Mrs L/N's way to make Dino control chips, but they're always one step ahead of us. We need a way to protect them from whatever they've got up their sleeves." Darius explains to everyone.

"But, apparently, disguises are off the table." I say, annoyed.

"Can't imagine why." Yaz takes a sip of her drink.

"This is so nice. All of us warm and cosy, sharing a cup of cocoa together." Sammy says as I weakly smile, since I can't help but think what it'd be like if Y/N were here with us. The anger I felt before when she betrayed us has slowly disappeared as all is left is the sadness as I miss her company.

"Too bad we can't do this for the Dino's. It'd be a lot easier to keep 'em safe if they were all snuggled in one place." Sammy adds. I take a sip of my drink.

"Yeah." Darius says before making us go outside to the waterfall. "What's the one place on Isla Nublar where all the dinosaurs got along?" Darius asks us.

"The watering hole!" Sammy exclaims.

"Exactly." Darius says.

"That's a great idea, Darius." Sammy tells Darius enthusiastically.

"Is there enough water, though?" Yaz questions.

"That would be the problem." Darius replies.

"What if we fill buckets with water?" Sammy suggests.

"Maybe we can distract the Dino's with food instead?" Brooklynn suggests.

"One word, disguises." I say, thinking my idea is still great. I then turn to see Darius walking up along the water.

"Look." Darius runs to a bunch of rocks, all of us following behind.

"A drain." Sammy looks from on top of the rocks.

"If we can plug it up, this whole area will fill up with water." Brooklynn tells us.

"Hello, watering hole." Yaz playfully punches my arm. I groan, rubbing it as it hurts.