3.8} Hybrid Extinction

☄. *. ⋆ "I'll miss you, Ben the brave." ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

"There's two of them." I say covering my ears when both the Scorpius Rex's let out a screech like roar. We're now in the middle of the two of them as they start circling around us. Once we found the other coming from around the tree we tried sneaking away and into the open only for them to follow us slowly.

"How's that possible? Only one was supposed to be created." I question as I keep looking between the two dinosaurs circling us. Ben makes sure I'm behind him the whole time not wanting me to get hit by the quills again.

They then stop circling letting out their screech like roar before running at us. They then jump attacking each other as we duck and roll out of the way. I stand there watching the two fight, confused as to why they didn't try to get us first before Ben pushes me to the side, dodging them as one of the Scorpios almost stepped on me.

I then pulled Darius towards us as one of them fell, almost hitting him. We then jumped out of the way as the other Scorpius Rex jumped on top of the one on the ground. Once they both get up one bites the other one's neck throwing it as it rolls on the ground before jumping on top of it.

"To the limo!" I yell out. We all run away from the two fighting Scorpios and into the limo. Once in and sitting comfortably Darius and I put our seatbelts on. I look up to see Ben give us a questioning look.

"Reflex." Darius shrugged.

"It's a habit that stayed with me." I sheepishly smile as I rub the back of my neck. Ben just raises a brow at us finding it unnecessary to put the seatbelts on. But as soon as one of the Scorpios bumps into the limo, Ben quickly puts the seatbelt on.

I look at the front window of the limo to see one of the dinosaurs fall on the front and roll off. Meanwhile the other Scorpius Rex spotted us through the window. Trying to get to us it hits the windows making cracks in them before starting to tip the limo side to side. Luckily we had the seatbelts on to make sure we weren't thrown all over the limo with how the Scorpius was tipping it to its side.

The limo then started to roll around as I'm guessing the Scorpius was frustrated and angry at not being able to get us out. We then crashed as the Scorpius had somehow flung the limo up against the tree making us dangle forwards.

The seatbelts we wear are the only thing holding us up so we don't fall to the front of the limo that's smashed and now on the ground. Darius and I let out a sigh as the Scorpios didn't attack the limo again.

"Huh. Kenji forgot his hat." Ben says upon seeing the captain hat Kenji always wore  when he found it below us on the cracked, front limo, window.

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

When we saw the Scorpius we had to get out of there so it wouldn't attack us or the boat. We were lucky we got out of there in time.

"Aw, man. I left my captain's hat in the limo." Kenji says. I pat his back in comfort.

"We'll get it when we go back." I suggest hoping we'll go back to the island to get Darius, Ben and Y/N. Kenji gives me a weak smile in return.

"Uh, Kenji, Luca? I think we have slightly bigger problems." Yaz says from beside me.

"I know, I know. We're heading back to the dock for them." Kenji tells her.

"Hopefully the Scorpios have left by now." I add as Kenji starts to take the boat back to the dock.

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.