5.10} Still Together

☄. *. ⋆"You, Ben Pincus, are truly amazing."☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

They have the nerve to let me limp around why Bumpy is a few dinosaurs away from me being controlled by them. I glare daggers at the hunter controlling Bumpy, hoping, wishing that something bad happens to him like, he trips, breaking the controller and frees Bumpy. I also glare daggers at my mum and uncle Daniel since they have the nerve to walk in front, close to Bumpy. It was as if they were mocking me by walking so close to her.

"Watch your ankle." Luca says as Kenji stops me from almost limping onto the BRAD-X on the floor in front of me. I huff in reply not up for talking at the moment.

"Kenji. Luca. Y/N." Uncle Daniel calls for us. Kenji hands the controller to a hunter by us as he helps me get to our parents.

"So, where were you three?" Uncle Daniel asks. Luca looked up confused.

"On the boat darlings. We were looking for you three." Mum says.

"We need to talk." Uncle Daniel adds.

"About?" I answer. Glaring at the ground.

"I'm sure the three of you are wondering why the little  Ankylosaurus is here." My mum says as I glance at Bumpy with guilt as she walks past, being controlled.

"Listen, your friends escaped. And we may need to... motivate them in case they try something dangerous again." Uncle Daniel says.

If I'm being honest it's me they have to worry about, with doing something dangerous. Not Ben or the others. Actually they should worry about Ben. I know right now he's on his way to help her, if they know we've made it back to the island by now, which I don't doubt. If my ankle wasn't twisted, I'd be breaking that controller and running off before they could get Bumpy and I.

"You don't need to explain. We get it. It's just business." Kenji answers. His hand on my shoulder making sure I don't do anything to ruin any chances I will have with saving Bumpy.

"Really?" My mum asks, looking at me suspiciously. "Well, we're glad you three are starting to understand." My mum pats my head.

"You two, take the dinosaurs to the jungle biome and set up camp outside the compound." Uncle Daniel orders the twin hunters.

"We shouldn't have to remind you that these assets are important. Which means you should stop anything or anyone that gets in the way of protecting them." My mother adds.

"Yes sir, ma'am." The twin hunters reply in sync.

"Good." Uncle Daniel says. I glance at the twins as they're chuckling to each other. They stop seeing my glare as Kenji also glares at them before making me follow him by linking our arms together to help me walk better.

We entered the elevator where Hawkes was, holding the door for us and mum and uncle Daniel were already in, waiting for us three.

.·:*¨༺ Ben's POV ༻¨*:·.

I run through the jungle biome as fast as I can go as I try to get to where Kon and L/N are so I can find out where Bumpy is, hoping they'll mention it.

"Ben, slow down. We won't get Bumpy back without a plan." Darius shouts out. I continue to run, not slowing down as Bumpy is my top priority right now.

I stop, hiding in the jungle bushes as my eyes widen at the sight in front of me. Mr Kon, Mrs L/N, two hunters are there walking to the warehouse. Luca, Kenji and Y/N are with them. But Y/N is limping as she follows them to the warehouse.