𝖠𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋'𝗌 𝖭𝗈𝗍𝖾☻

Hello my fine reader friends!
Am I aware that probably a lot of people won't read this? Yes, yes I am. Am I going to do it anyway? Yes.

Basically my plan for this book is to write HTTYD2 and then maybe do my own little bit in between the second and third movie...? I'm not entirely sure, but I do know that I'm only doing the last two movies and then Homecoming (maybe). Basically I started this entirely on a whim of "I'm bored and feel like writing something. What do I write? Something productive that will actually help your career?" So here I am! Doing something that will be fun and will not help me in any way except for the practise of writing (at least that's what I'm telling myself).

So yeahhh... I haven't written in a while so it very well may be complete and utter yak dung but ho well, we'll have to see. So without further ado, I shall do disclaimers and then you're free to start reading my (probably bad) first ever How To Train Your Dragon fanfiction book!

Disclaimer, I do not own any of the characters or dragons from httyd. I don't own the places not have any of the rights and I do not know how this shit works. The artwork used is not my own unless I say it is, of it turns out to be your art please let me know so I can credit you because I genuinely have no clue who has done any of it, it's just things that caught my eye on Pinterest and went "ooh I love that". So yeah, does that count as a disclaimer? I have no clue. Continue as you were.