PROLOGUE

Roy House....

Roy brothers had their seats on breakfast table. Roys have their breakfasts and dinners mostly together. 2 Roys were missing. The eldest Roy, Vishal and the youngest, Devansh.

Vishal Vardhaan Roy is in Kerala. Every year on this day, vishal goes to Kerala for 2 days. This information is known only to family. The reason is known only to Vishal and Abhimanyu. Vishal is accompanied by his personal Bodyguard appointed by Abhimanyu, who is very loyal to Abhimanyu.

Coming to the youngest Roy, The boy doesn't have bad habits like waking up on his own in the morning.

Abhimanyu was feeling restless. He could sense something wrong. He already called his father's bodyguard, Vinod, 10 times to make sure his father is fine. He took his seat and looked at his family. A small smile graced his lips.

Abhimanyu observed that Devansh was missing.

Abhimanyu – Dev kaha hai?

Siddharth – Aur kaha hoga? So raha hoga. Aapka ladla kabhi itni jaldi ut tha hai kya?

Anirudh kicked his leg under table. Siddharth glared him.

Abhimanyu shook his head – Ye ladka bahut maar khayega ek din. Roz subha late ut tha hai and college ke liye late ho jata hai. Aur car highspeed me chalata hai college pahunchne ke liye.

Anirudh – Mai uthadunga use bhaiyya.

Akshara came there with dishes in her hand followed by Nimisha.

Akshara – You sit and have breakfast Ani. Mai uthadungi use.

Abhimanyu – Tum logo ki laad pyar ki vajah se vo aisa banta jaa raha hai.

Anirudh and Siddharth rolled their eyes. It was their bhaiyya who pampers their prince like anything. 

Akshara glared him – Subah subah koi kaam nahi hai aapko? Mere bache ke peeche kyu pade ho.

Abhimanyu – He is 19, Akshara. Define bacha?

Anirudh chuckled but immediately coughed in pretense when their bhabhi glared them.

Akshara – Mere liye bacha hi hai voh. You better not scold him in the morning. I am warning you.

Anirudh and Siddharth laughed out loudly. Akshara left to wakeup the prince.

Abhimanyu glared his brothers who were laughing. They immediately stopped laughing.

Nimisha smiled and took her seat after serving breakfast for everyone.

Akshara dragged Dev out of bed and threw him in washroom. Dev came down sleepily rubbing his eyes followed by Akshara behind him.

He straight went to Abhimanyu and hugged him from back – Good Morning Bhaiyya.

Abhimanyu ruffled his hair and smiled – Good Morning, bacha.

Anirudh raised his eyebrows. Anirudh and Siddharth shared a knowing look. The fact is their bhaiyya is the one who pampers Dev more than anyone.

They resumed their breakfast.

Dev was literally swallowing the food as he is getting late to the college.

Siddarth – Dheere Dheere kha Dev. Tu tho humesha hi college late jata hai. Aaj kya ho jayega. Khana thus mat.

Dev glared him – Mai humesha time pe hi pahunchtha hu.

Everyone had to stop the urge to roll their eyes.

Nimisha – Isliye tho Ani roz tumare lecturer ko call karte hai to excuse you, right?

Dev looked away.

Anirudh – Nimi, chodo bacha hai.

Nimisha shook her head. Her husband loved the boy way too much.

Dev solved the problem by hugging her – Bacha hu na main Bhabhi. Agar mai shararate karna chod diya na, aap sab mujhe bahut miss karoge.

Abhimanyu didn't even like the sound of it. Devansh was light of the house.

Abhimanyu – Tu jo chahe kare, Dev but no speeding the car, ok. You got caught 3 times this month by traffic police already. One more complaint, you can kiss good bye to your car for the next 3 months.

Devansh's face paled. Siddharth laughed. His bhaiyya very well knew how to toe them on the line. Dev would not speed again, not atleast for the next 1 month.

Roys were having breakfast peacefully, talking random jokes, throwing playful jokes and insults. Abhimanyu felt an uneasy feeling settling in. he got a call.

Whatever he heard from the other side made him numb. He looked at his family. They were looking happy.

Akshara observed Abhimanyu – Kya hua, Abhi?

Abhimanyu' voice choked – Dad......

Akshara saw the tears in her husband's eyes – Kya hua, papa ko?

Abhimanyu shook his head – Dad is no more.

Akshara cried. Abhimanyu hugged her. Vishal Roy was same like Rishab Basu to her.

Anirudh and Siddharth didn't know how to react. That was their father. The father who left his responsibility of family on his eldest son to take care of the society. They were very proud of him for that. But hates him at the same time.

Nimisha cried. Anirudh hugged her. Vishal was like a father to her.

Devansh felt bad, that is it. 

Abhimanyu – You will have to be strong, Akshara.

Akshara cried – Kaise hua ye, Abhi?

Abhimanyu controlled his emotions. He can't fall weak now –Accident.

SHOWER SOME LOVE!!

SATHVIKA.