CHAPTER - 14 SIDDHARTH VARDHAAN ROY

Reporters waited patiently for Siddharth to announce.

Siddharth leaned forward and looked straight at the camera, for people to understand what he was saying and his honesty - ACB, Anti Corruption Bureau will be turned into a complete ministry affair with 2000 people. All the required special quotes, new laws and central government's order will be put in front of assembly tomorrow.

Siddharth - Goal is to bring out 1 Lakh Crore black money in a span of 1 year. This money goes to people's welfare.

People started discussing among themselves. Some scoffed saying that this not going to happen. Some laughed at the boy's foolishness. But a large group of the crowd saw the honesty and sincerity in Siddharth's eyes. They can say he was damn serious about it.

Siddharth - Ye mat sochiyega ki mai ameer hu, isliye dusro ko lutne ki baat kar raha hu. First contribution for this people's money would be from my side, 10,000 Crore rupees WHITE money from Roy groups. This money would be transferred to people's fund as soon as we get the bill passed by assembly.

Crowd sat straight to process what Siddharth just said. Once they realized what he said, everyone stood and clapped. This was the first time they saw a politician publicly announcing giving his hard earned money to people. The boy was definitely just not a boy. He is something. Time for them to change their opinions.

Siddharth got up and walked out with head held high, like a leader he was!

Jyotika who was stunned composed herself and walked behind him.

Siddharth's cabin...

Siddharth called in Jyotika. Jyotika walked in.

Siddharth - I would want you to personally monitor this wing, Ms. Rajendran. I expect complete transparency. Everything should be neat and clean. Records for every rupee spent from this fund should be public. They should be able to see how are we using this money for their welfare.

Jyotika who was still recovering from the previous shock got another shock. Transparency! A politician talking about transparency? The boy sitting infront of her was a visionary, He would create a history.

Siddharth raised his voice - Are you listening to me, mam?

Jyotika nodded her head - Yes, sir. But we have a problem.

Siddharth raised his eyebrows asking what. Jyotika - Assembly people would never let this bill pass. It is their money which they are going to lose.

Siddharth chuckled - Don't worry about that, Ms. Rajendran. They all will agree to this. And trust me, they all will give the black money, atleast half of it to people's fund on their own. You just focus on the team.

Jyotika nodded but didn't believe a bit of it - Ek baar aap team ko check karo. I will go ahead.

Siddharth - Aap ne select ki hai, I am sure they would be honest to a fault. Please carry on.

Jyotika left surprised.

Roy House...

Abhimanyu and Anirudh sat in the lawn waiting for Siddharth to return home while Akshara, Nimisha and Devansh were in the kitchen. Akshara was cooking Sid's favorite desert while Nimisha and Devansh sat on the plat form entertaining her. Akshara would prefer them sitting on the platform rather making a mess out of her kitchen.

Anirudh looked at Abhimanyu who was looking like a proud father. Why wouldn't he be? The boy his bhaiyya raised as his own was turning into a man. A man with abundant love and passion to serve people.