CHAPTER - 9 MOVE ON??!!

Abhimanyu was sitting in his study trying to concentrate on his files but all he could see was Siddharth and Vikranth's faces. He couldn't even imagine Anirudh's reaction if Siddharth was this cold to Vikranth. Siddharth and Vikranth had their differences ever since childhood. But Anirudh and Vikranth were like best friends. God knows what happened on Anirudh's 21st birthday, both fought like they were born enemies. Abhimanyu thought they would sort out themselves but it has been 7 yrs, Anirudh's hatred increased to a next level. 

Abhimanyu could feel onset of an headache. He closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair when he felt a pair of soft, tiny hands massaging his scalp. A smile made its way to his lips. That was his wife, Akshara. His wife had some magical touch. So soothing and calming. He never felt mother's love. He feels jealous sometimes when he sees his wife with his brothers. His wife was personification of love and empathy. She just didn't know how not to spread love. 

Abhimanyu hummed in satisfaction - Tumhare haato mein jadoo hai, Akshara. 

Akshara smiled. Abhimanyu opened his eyes and looked at his wife. Ufff. That smile. That smile was the sole culprit he fell hard for Akshara. 

Abhimanyu pulled her in front of him grabbing her hands and made her sit in his lap. Akshara made herself comfortable. Akshara - Sid aur Vicky ke bare mein soch rahe hai?

Abhimanyu sighed. His wife knows him too well. Abhimanyu - Ani kaha hai?

Akshara - Apne room mein hai. He has not come out ever since he came home. 

Abhimanyu closed his eyes to calm himself - Dev kaisa hai?

Akshara glared him - Kaisa hoga? Ghum sum sa hai. Lawn mein baitha hai. Uske theeno bhai upset hai. Vo tho upset hoga hi. All three of you are hopeless. Tum theeno, infact tum charo ki vajah se hi mera bacha upset hai.

Abhimanyu felt guilty. Devansh is the one suffered most in all this. 

Abhimanyu - Siddharth?

Akshara - Vo apni room mein chup hoke bhaita hai. I am telling you, I want a peaceful dinner. Kya karoge, kaise karoge, mujhe nahi pata. Just bring that smile back on all those three faces. 

Abhimanyu gulped and nodded. His wife can scare him any day. He should have to talk to all three of them if he didn't want to sleep on the couch. 

Akshara kissed his forehead and went away shaking her head. All the brothers are hopeless and absolute idiots but that is what made them ROYS, her family!!

Anirudh was trying to concentrate on a case file sitting in his home office surrounded by all law books which is designed especially by Abhimanyu for Anirudh. People can call it a Law Library, where you can find all the law books published. Even the ones which are difficult to find. 

Abhimanyu made Salted Vanilla Hot Chocolate, Anirudh's favourite with extra Marshmallows and Cream on the top to comfort his brother and walked into Anirudh's home office or Law library which is in the 1st floor of Roy Mansion. Abhimanyu saw Anirudh trying very hard to concentrate on the file. Anirudh looked agitated.

Abhimanyu placed the cup infront of Anirudh startling him. Anirudh looked at the cup and then at Abhimanyu and sighed. Abhimanyu ruffled his hair and stood leaning on to the table in front of Anirudh.

Abhimanyu pushed the glass a bit gesturing Anirudh to drink. Anirudh looked at the cup and smiled. His brother very well knew how to comfort people. He sipped the hot chocolate and felt his taste buds dancing in joy. He closed his eyes to savor the chocolate and cream which was so heavenly and calming his nerves.