IV.

Madelyn

We talked the whole drive home. Austin saw some cute roses and he bought them for me. We shared a few kisses. One off them was in the car. It's was more of a small make out session. Austin grabbed my face. His lips first brushed over mine. I tangled my fingers in his hair. He flicked his tongue inside my mouth. I tried to stay quiet but I couldn't. Some moans escaped my mouth.

Austin was about to take me to his side of the car. But didn't. I heard some clicks of a camera. And immediately got back in place. Tomorrow that will be in the news.

~time skip~

Austin approaches my driveway. He parks his car. Gives me a peck on my cheeks and opens the front door.

"Mads. Come. Let me help you." The man takes a few bags as we walk inside. We set everything on the floor. He leans in for another kiss.

The blue eyed picks me up and puts me on a little table. I spread my legs and he stands in between them. I tangle my fingers in his blonde hair.

Austin pushes me against him. But since I'm sitting it doesn't work so well. He groans and picks me up. He walks me over to a wall. Pushes me against it. "Fuck." I moan. I unbuckle his belt. Austin takes of his and my shirt. He tosses them somewhere on the ground.

The blonde stops kissing me and takes a look at me. "Shit. You're beautiful." He whispers in my ear and starts placing kissing everywhere. I can't help but moan when he sucks a little just under my jaw.

"Fuck Aus." I moan again. I leave fingermarks everywhere on his back. His lips are on mine again. I've never known I needed this man so bad.

I unzip his pants. "You have protection?" I breath out. He shakes his head. "Shit." I mumble and place my lips back on his.

Just as I turn around. Olivia walks in. Shit.

"What the fuck did I just see?" Olivia quickly looks away. Shit shit shit. Austin and I grab our t-shirts from off the floor. Shit.

"Shit." I babble as I put on my t-shirts. "Fuck. I'm so sorry Liv." She smiles. "I've seen worse." She starts laughing. "You should cover that up." She points to the mark on my neck. "Yeah I should."

I walk upstairs to my bathroom. Austin tries to follow me but Olivia takes his arm. "No way you're going upstairs with her. After all that just happened." She laughs.

"Since you're here. Can you help me put things in its place? Some cabinets are too high for me." She smiles. "Uh. Yeah. Sure." He walks over to the bar with loads of bags.

"You can stay if you want?" Liv says to her co worker. "Well. Mads and I would go out tonight. We would go to a restaurant for dinner." Olivia looks at the man.

"That's. Great. But Mads' family is coming tonight." Austin looks disappointed. "Y'all can go with us." He suggests.

"Great. If it's okay for Madelyn we'll come." "I thinks she doesn't mind. She loves y'all." Austin thinks. "Maybe Madelyn can pick everyone up. So you two won't..." she thinks of the right word. "Have sex? Make out? Fuck?" Austin tries. "Yeah. Fuck is the right word." The blonde girl laughs.

"I get it." Austin says as he looks at Madelyn walking down the giant stairs. "Hey guys." She waves. "You can't even see nothing." Austin laughs and gives me a kiss.

"So are you two a thing or not?" Liv asks. Austin smiles. "We don't know. We haven't confirmed anything." I look at my best friend. "We know each other for two days." I roll my eyes. "It feels like forever." Austin adds.

I give him another kiss. "You two are a couple already in my mind." Olivia jokes. "When you two are a thing. Y'all can kiss as much as you want without me complaining." The girl says.

"He better be quick." I mouth to Olivia. Olivia can't help but laugh. "Mads. You are picking everyone up at the airport. I don't want you two to fuck when your friends and family are coming." Austin and I both join Olivia with laughing.

"Come trouble. Give me a hometour." Austin slaps my ass. "Don't do that again Aus. Or I won't ever fuck you." Austin does it again. "Mads. You want me too bad. You want me too bad to ask you to be my girl. And you know. I want it as well." He gives me a kiss. "Madelyn Iris Layton-Fawkes. I liked you since the moment we met. And I really think we should be a thing." He gets on one knee. Dramatic but cute. "Will you be my girl?" He opens a little box with a ring.

"Oh Austin Robert Butler. Of course I do." He slips the ring on my finger. Picks me up. And kisses me. "Thanks. Really thought you'd say no." He jokes. "I think I love you Mads." I start giggling. "Well. I think it's almost impossible not to love me." I joke. "Haha. Very funny. Miss Layton-Fawkes."

"Now show me that house of yours." He asks me. "Okay. We have to start at the front door." I wink. Austin laughs.

"Okay. Here. We walk through the front door. And come in the large hall. With the stairs. And big white piano. Then when you turn right. You have a first guest room and bathroom." Austin and I walk there. "Will and Emily will sleep here. Then if you go back to the stairs and turn left. You have the laundry."

We walk over to the large white washing machines standing there. And the big closets full of covers for beds. And tablecloths.

"You have a little separate toilet here. In case you need to go and you're in the living room. Which is from the stairs. Right in front of you. Next to the grand living room you have an open kitchen with a bar. And a storage for food in a separate room in the back." Austin nods and looks around.

I open a sliding door that leads to the garden. "This is the large yard. With heated pool. And table with a barbecue." Austin smiles and takes a good look at the jacuzzi standing next to the pool.

We walk back inside. And go up the stairs. "Here you have a hobby place. With painting stuff, a pool table and again some couches with a large tv." Austin smiles at me. "It's beautiful."

We walk to a big hallway. With loads of doors. "This one leads to the master bedroom one. Where I sleep. You have a large room. And a big bathroom. And a giant closet." Austin winks at me. "The tension to not just fuck you on this bed right now is big." He gives me a kiss. "Austin. I really want the same. But we can't. I need to pick up. My family and friends in half an hour."

I walk back to the hallway. "Here you have a guest room with a little bathroom next to it. On the opposite you have the same. Timmy will sleep in one of these and Tom and Zendaya will as well. Zayn will sleep in the room next to Tom and Zendaya." I walk to the end of the hall. "Liv sleeps here in the second master bedroom. With bathroom and closet. Just like mine." Austin looks confused.

"Where will I sleep?" He asks. "Next to me. I say with a smile. You can take your stuff and bring it to my room." Austin smiles. "My day can't get any better now. I love you Trouble." He picks me up and starts giving little kisses all over my face. "I love you so fucking much." "I love you too Aus." I smile and give him another kiss before heading downstairs.

"Oh. Yeah. Mads. Sebastian is coming? Alright?" I nod. "Zayn and Liv can sleep together. They like each other. And if there's no extra bed. They wouldn't mind. Seb, he can sleep in Zayn's room."

~time skip~

"Mads. Is it good if you pick them up now? They arrive in ten. And it's a fifteen minute drive. They will be on the parking when you get there. Austin is picking up Sebastian and Zayn." I nod. "Great. I'll go."

Austin and I both walk to our car. "You're not going with the Cadi are you?" I shake my head. "No no. Way too small for everyone. I'll go with Liv's car. But you still gotta take Timmy with you as well. I can't take five in the car." Austin nods.