IX.

May 24

"Madelyn!" Austin walks up to me. "Pack your bag. We're going to France." The man holds up our plane ticket.

"Why?" I ask. "We have an event to go to." I don't know. "Paris fashion week. But it isn't now." I attempt. "Keep guessing.

"The hmm. Cannes festival?" Austin nods. "Now pack your stuff honey. We're leaving in two hours."

"TWO HOURS?" I'm completely in shock. "Yup. So you better hurry up." Austin smiles and walks to our closet.

(Since we're practically living together.)

"Thanks for telling me earlier." I give Austin a kiss. "You're welcome hun." He smiles. "But hey we have to hurry thanks to you."

I grab my biggest suitcase and starts packing.

"How many shoes?" I ask Austin. "I don't know. You can have one big suitcase and a smaller one. Nothing more."

"Okay. Okay. So one little for the shoes and makeup stuff. And one with the clothes?" Austin nods. "Good one babe." He smiles and begins packing again.

~time skip~

"Here's the money. Keep the change." Austin pays the driver as I'm already walking away with my stuff.

"Babe." I say with a quiet voice. "Yes Madelyn?" I take out my phone. "Have you seen this?" I show him the tweet. A tears rolling down my cheek.

"What the fuck." Austin's in shock. "Who the fuck posted this." He turns my phone of. "Ew."

Austin notices me crying. "Babe. Honey." He takes me in his arms. "It's okay."

I stop crying and look up. Just to see his beautiful smile. "I've seen worse." He comforts me.

"These comments will not affect my way of living. Or who I love. I won't ever leave you for such a girl. You're not a bad girlfriend Madelyn." He gives me a kiss and we walk to our gate.

"Thanks." I smile at the blonde.

~time skip~

After lots of pictures with fans we finally got to our gate. "Hey." A teenage girl walks up to us.

"Hello." I smile. Austin's busy taking our tickets. "Would you mind if you can take a picture of me and Austin?" My smile fades. "Oh sure. With pleasure."

Austin didn't hear us. "Babe. This girl wants a picture with you." "Oh sure." Austin puts away the tickets and I take their picture.

"Thank you so much." The girl takes back her phone. "You're welcome." I smile as the girl walks away.

Austin takes the tickets again and hands me mine. "Here you go."

"Look mommy." A little girl says. "Look at that woman. She's beautiful!" The little girl excitedly pulls her mothers arm.

"I know hun. She's very pretty. Just like you." I can't help but smile. She's so sweet. Austin this time heard every single word.

"She indeed is beautiful." Austin says with a cute voice to the girl. "And you're very cute." He smiles and the little girl says thank you.

The mom introduces herself and her baby Anna. We take a picture with her to save for later. When she's old enough to watch Elvis.

~time skip~

Austin's sleeping during the whole flight. I'm watching some Netflix. (Peaky Blinders and of course some twilight.)

Once we land he wakes up. "Goodmorning." Austin says in his still raspy voice. He rubs his eyes. I start laughing.

"Babe. It's now two o'clock. And we still need to take the taxi to the hotel. It's the middle of the night." I give him a peck on his lips and take my luggage.

"Still half an hour ride." I complain.

Once we're all settled in the first taxi we saw. Austin asked the man to go to the the hotel 'Cap-Eden-Roc'. Baz told us to go there.

The driver drives there.

Austin and I are both in the back. My head's resting on his shoulder. "Tired?" He asks in a sweet voice. I shake my head. "Just stressed."

I close my eyes a bit and sigh. "I know you're all busy. And we barely have any free time this month." I take a deep breath. "I just really hope it's not like the past two years again."

"Babe. It won't. Don't worry." He gives me a kiss on my head.

The rest of the ride we chat a little.

When we arrive we see a man waiting for us. He takes all our bags and suitcases and brings them to our room.

"Thank you." I smile at him. Once the doors closed Austin locks it.

"Babe. I know what's on your mind." He looks at me crossing his arms. "Yeah?" I give him a small smirk.

"You're scared of never being able being a mom. Because we're so busy with everything."

The man steps a little closer. "Aren't you?" He looks so intimidating right now. It's hot. "Yes." I almost whisper. Not wanting to let him know how sad I am because of that.

"And the pregnancy of Lily made it worse?" I nod. "Just a little bit." I look up at the man. "You know I will do everything for us. I think it's everyone's dream to have a baby." With that he says that he wants a baby as well.

I don't know what to say anymore. I'm tired. Stressed. I just want to sleep. "Let's get unready and head to bed." I suggest in which Austin agrees.

We head to the bathroom. I take off my makeup. Not that I was wearing much. Just a little bit mascara and lipgloss.

"Let me help you." Austin calls out. I nod. He takes my skincare stuff. "I've seen you do it plenty of times. I know what I'm doing." The blonde comforts me.

He puts on my lotions. And we brush our teeth.

"Can I braid your hair?" Austin asks in a sweet voice. "It's all yours mister Butler." I give him a small kiss and hand him my brush.

Austin doesn't say anything for a while. He's concentrated on my hair. "Tell me when it hurts." He looks at me in the mirror. "Okay."

He starts braiding. With a bit of struggles he gets to the end. "Hair tie." Austin calls out. I immediately hand him one. "Here you go." He says.

"Thank you." I say. And we walk to the giant bed. I practically jump in the bed.

"So miss isn't tired anymore?" Austin laughs and climbs next to me. "Energy boost." I start laughing.

Austin gives me a kiss. "I've missed you." Austin says and pulls me on top of him. "I know that." I smirk and give him another kiss.

"Oh so you didn't?" He lets out a small laugh. "Of course I did." I smile.

Our lips meet again. This time for a longer moment. "I need you." I whisper through our kiss. "I know that." Austin smirks and attempts to take off my pair of shorts.

"I'll help." I start laughing and take both his and mine of. "The top?" Austin asks. "How could I forget." I toss it on the ground next to the other clothes.

"You need me huh?" Austin gives me a kiss. I nod. "More than ever." I beg him.

It's 3am and here are. In a hotel in Cannes having sex. What life can bring you sometimes...