XI.

Baz didn't go back to the previous conversation. Good for us. Otherwise we needed to tell him about the pregnancy. And we aren't even sure. Maybe all the tests are wrong. But I doubt that. I have a feeling that there's a little human growing inside of me. And that she or he will be born healthy.

"Here are your drinks. Would you like something to eat?" "Yes. We'll take the green salad." "Okay." The woman walks away.

~time skip~

We have to be at the festival around 4. It's now 3 o'clock. Austin and I are back in our hotel room brushing our teeth and getting ready for the festival.

"Can you still have sex while you're pregnant?" Austin asks me. I start laughing. "Seriously?" Austin doesn't get why it's funny.

"Yeah. I'm wondering. Do I go nine months without. Or..." I give the man a kiss. "We still can babe. Don't worry. It doesn't affect the baby or me. As long as the doctor doesn't say we can't we can."

Austin's relieved. "Thank god." He cups my face and gives me a kiss.

"And what would you do if we couldn't?" I'm testing his loyalty. Even though I know he is. Because he didn't cheat in those two years of filming.

"I would..." he thinks for a moment. "Try and find some articles that say we can have sex." He gives me another kiss.

It's a deep long passionate kiss. Austin pushes me against the wall. "We have fifteen minutes to make out." He whispers.

I smile at the thought of him calculating that. "Or fifteen to fuck?" I tell him.

Austin doesn't hesitate. He takes of my clothes. And his. "You're pretty even when you're pregnant." He smiles and our lips meet again.

Moans escaping my mouth. "Ten minutes." He says. "I. Love. You." After every word I need go get some fresh air. Not being able to say the whole sentence at once is a sign of a good make out session.

Still standing pressed against the wall of the bathroom Austin enters me. My knees are weak. Gripping on tight to his back. Leaving finger marks.

"Sorry. If. I. hurt. You." I somehow manage to say through the moaning. "At least we don't have to be scared you're going to get pregnant."

Austin groans as he pushes against me harder. His full length is in me. Going faster and deeper every thrust.

I bet the room next to us can hear every single sound.

"Five left." Austin's lips are back on mine. His tongue meets mine.

His hands tangled in my hair. Making knots everywhere. Smearing out my makeup. Lipstick stains all over him.

When Austin gets a call he sees what time it is. "Fuck." I look up. "What?" "The fifteen minutes are over." I can hear the disappointment in his voice.

"Who's calling?" Austin takes his phone. "Ashley."

I got to take a good look at his background. It's a picture of me. He took it once two years ago. I was laying in bed. He was standing in the doorway. I was wearing one of his shirts and looking at my laptop working on some things.

My background is Austin as Elvis. And the other is just plain light pink.

"Hey sis." Austin says to his phone and walks away.

"No no. Maybe a little bit. But yeah. If you didn't call we would've never see the time. And probably be late at the Cannes." I bet she asked if she was bothering.