XII.

May 31
UK Elvis première

"Welcome in my home town!" I give Austin a kiss. The taxi driver stops at the entrance of Will's house.

"Come babe." We get out and pay. Austin takes out our luggage.

"Thank you." I smile and open the door for him.

I look at my phone and see the time. 03:28

"I think we should sleep for a while." I take my right bag and get my skincare and toothbrush.

"Babe?" I'm standing in the bathroom. "Babe?" He doesn't answer.

"Babe!" I'm looking out the door. No sign of Austin.

"AUSTIN?" I finally hear some footsteps.

They're coming from another room.

"Yeah?" Austin's sitting on the bed. "Where were you?"

He stares at me. In my brown eyes. "What's wrong?" Ignoring my question.

I look at him. "Can you help me with my dress? I think it's stuck."

Austin chuckles. "Of course." He gets up and walks over to me. "Of course." He whispers in my ear as he takes the zipper.

Sliding it down without any struggle. Giving a kiss in my neck.

"It wasn't even stuck babe." Austin says in a low voice. "It wasn't?" I try to act surprised.

"Good thing you don't act." Austin laughs. "Shhht. Jenna is sleeping in this house. Remember?"

He opens his mouth to say something but can't. I give Austin a kiss so he can't.

"Where were you?" I asks curious.

Austin's thinking for a moment. "Will texted me."

This is obviously a lie. Will would never text someone in the night by himself. There must be something else.

"Oh yeah? Can I see?" I look into his blue eyes.

"My phone's dead." Another lie. I bet he's up to something that I can't know yet.

"Okay okay." I give him a kiss and grab his arm. Taking him to the bed. "Goodnight hun."

"Night. I love you." He gives me a kiss and shuts off the light.

~time skip~

We both wake up by the crying of Jenna. A stray of sunlight coming through the window.

"We should get ready." I get out of bed. Seeing I'm only wearing a shirt of Austin.

I can feel his eyes on me. "Austin." I try to hide my smile.

Just then he grabs me by my waist and throws me on the bed. "Austin!" I yell.

He pins my arms on the bed and stares into my eyes. "God you're fucking beautiful." He starts kissing me. All over my face. In my neck.

"Thank you." I smile.

"I love you." He says before his lips are back on mine.

The moment didn't last long. Two year old Jenna rushes into the room. Emily is following.

We quickly move away from each other. I'm fixing the shirt I'm wearing. Austin's trying to act as normal as he can.

"Oh god sorry." She says when she notices us on the bed.

"Sorry." Emily apologizes again and picks up Jenna. Walking out as fast as she can.

As she walks away she's saying some things to Jen. Probably that she shouldn't come here again.

"Shit." I start laughing.

"Why does everyone always bother us while we're doing things like this?" Austin joins laughing.

"Guess we're just unlucky." He gives me another kiss before getting out of bed.

While walking downstairs I check the time. 8:47
We still have plenty of time left before we need to get there.

"Goodmorning." William says while taking some plates.

"Morning." I walk over to Will and give him a hug.

"I've heard it." He laughs. "Stop." I quickly say and walk away.

"What?" He asks from the other side of the room. "I've never said it was bad!" He chuckles.

"Emily and I have done it million of times! We have a baby together. You can have sex whenever you want. Wherever you want." He looks at Emily. "Honey." She whispers.

"Oh. So you're saying that you don't find it weird that your little sister is making out with a man in YOUR house?" William shakes his head.

"No. No. It's weird to think about but. No it's weird." He corrects himself.

"So now it's weird. Now it's weird that Austin and I are having sex. Even though you've just said it's normal?" I cross my arms.

"Madelyn. No. It's just." William can't even finish his sentence.

"I get it. You're just protecting your little sister from everything and everyone. Saying I should be careful with what I do. When I kiss Austin. Where I do him. How he fucks me. Why we do this. Isn't that right?"

I walk over to Austin and give him a kiss. "Sorry babe." I whisper and give him a hug.

"It's nothing. Me and Ashley do the same." He chuckles and gives me another kiss.

"William. Love. It's alright. She's a grown woman. Who makes her own decisions." Emily gives him a hug.

Their love language aren't physical. I'm one hundred percent sure. They make things good with words. Not that Austin and I make things good with sex. Just that they really show they love each by acting normal and safe around each other.

Austin and I show that we love each other by physical touch but also by words and how we act. We're not together for the other's body but just because we really love them. We love each other's personality and yeah. We do like the physical touch. We do like to kiss. But that's not the only thing. We have such a great conversations. We have such a great time in the car just listening to music. Watching some tv together. Cook some meals together.

We have the best time together. And yes sometimes it is sex. Or sometimes we do kiss. But not all the time.

I just love him. That's it. That's perfect. It's perfect that I love him. I wish him all the best in this world. He deserves everything. He deserves everything.

I love him.