XIV.

I let my phone ring. "I'll let it ring for a while. And call her back later today." I say not wanting to ruin the moment.

Austin stays quiet. He just holds me a bit tighter. We stand there for another few minutes.

~time skip~

I check my phone again. "Liv missed me I think." I say looking at my phone again.

"She left eight unread messages." I smile at my phone as I open them.

Liv my love🤭
Mads! Something
important happened!!!!

Zayn and I are...

MARRYING!!!!!!!!!!!

I look away from the screen to wipe a tear away. I can't believe what I'm reading. The smile on my face grows wider as I keep reading.

He asked me yesterday!
We were at the beach. Walking
And suddenly he got on one knee🥹

He made a whole poem

About our life!

I'm the fucking
luckiest girl alive😍

I'll call you😙

Me
OMG GIRL!!!!

CONGRATS 💗💗💗💗

WOOHOO

Think I should change
your name on my phone

Liv my love🤭 isn't correct

Maybe come to my place and
Then I'll say something too
On the phone is boring as fuck

I make up some lies to send to everyone. Austin does the same.

Everyone should be here around 2 and now it's 11:58

Austin and I are getting a few groceries. We get in his car.

Elvis is still playing. "Still can't get over this movie." I say. Not knowing I said that out loud.

Austin starts laughing. God I love his laugh. "I said that out loud. Didn't I?" I look at the man driving me. He's hot when he's driving.

"You did." He looks at me but then focuses on the road again.

"Trouble is playing." I smile at the memory coming in my mind. "This was the song playing when we first met." I say.

"And kissed." Austin adds. "You can't forget that part babe." He moved his hand from the steering wheel to my leg. And rubs it a bit.

"We definitely improved in the kissing." I joke. "And good thing is. Now you don't taste like alcohol when I kiss you." Austin smiles and gets in a parking spot.

~time skip~

We got everything and are back home.

"Remember that time Liv caught us?" I say. "Which time. She caught us many times." Austin smiles and gives me a kiss.

"The one. Right after the grocery shopping. And we both were half naked. Against the wall? Right next to the door." Austin nods after I gave him more explanation.

"Yeah." He laughs "I remember."

"We definitely improved in a lot." I smile and give the man a kiss.