VI.

We're all ready and waiting for some cabs. (Since we're with ten plus the baby. And probably won't ride home again after some drinks.) "god. I'm freezing." I say to Olivia." She looks back at me. "Yeah I know. Are we in Norway or something?" We both laugh.

"Here have my jacket." Zayn gives Olivia his black jacket. "Thanks." She smiles at the man. "Lucky girl." I roll my eyes.

Austin is talking with Timothée and William. I suddenly hear my name. "Did you hear that?" I ask Olivia. Still freezing. "Hear what?" My best friend asks. "Their talking about me." I smile at the group chattering.

Emily joins our conversation. "Yeah. Will is questioning Austin." She says holding the baby tight. "You're a wonderful mother. Jenna is lucky to have you." I say and look at the sleeping baby. "Thanks love. I'm sure you'll be an amazing mom as well." The 35 year old women smiles at me.

Austin walks over to Emily and I. "Hey babe." He looks at me. "Hey Aus." I instantly start blushing. "You look cold." He says and steps a bit closer. "I am." I say quietly.

"Oh." He steps behind me and wraps his arms around me. "Sorry. No jacket. I'm cold as well." He gives me a kiss on my head. "Your cute." I whisper.

The taxis finally arrive. "Why in the world did we wait outside for so long?" Austin starts laughing. "It was your idea trouble."

We all get in one of the cars. "Fuck. We're with one too much." I sigh. "Sit on my lap. It's not that far."
(There's one taxi with six free seats. And one with four. If you know what I mean. One is a mini van and the other just a regular car.) "fine. I'll sit on your lap." I smile.

The drive is longer than we thought because of the traffic. I keep moving to sit comfortable. "Babe. Can you please stop moving?" Austin whispers in my ear. I keep moving over his crotch. And cross my arms.

I look at him. "Only if you take your phone out of your pocket. It's hard to sit on." Austin's mouth falls open. "It's in my hand." He whispers and shows his hand with his phone. "Oh. Shit." I starts laughing.

"I'll try to sit still." I give the man a kiss. "Okay?" Austin nods and looks out the window. "I hope we get there soon." He whispers.

~time skip~

"Y'all are lucky you didn't sit in the car with crying Jenna." Olivia complains. I smile at Austin. "Yeah. Our drive was amazing. Wasn't it Austin." I wink at him. "It was the greatest." We both start laughing. "Okay. What happened." Liv crosses her arms.

"Nothing." I smile and walk into the restaurant. "Hello. I've made a reservation for ten and one baby." Austin tells the girl at the entrance. "What name?" She asks. "What do you think." I mumble. Since she's talking to only celebrities. She must know one of us. "Austin Butler." Austin stays calm. "Oh. Okay. There is your table." She shows us the table.

"Can I first have a picture with you and the rest?" She asks friendly. Austin starts smiling. "Of course." She takes a selfie with us. "Thank you so much." She smiles and looks at they picture. "Thank you so much!" She says again. "It's nothing." I say.

We all get on a chair. I'm next to Emily and Timothée. Austin sits in front of me next to Olivia and William. Baby Jenna sits at the head of the table. Zayn and Sebastian are sitting next to Olivia and in front of the two. Are Tom and Zendaya.

"Hey everyone. What would you like to order? Starting with an appetizer? Or straight to the meal itself?" The women in the black outfit asks us.

"We'll get two bottles of white wine. And the cheese plank." Austin tells. "Great!" She walks away.

"I'll excuse myself for a moment." I stand up and walk to the bathroom.

No one notices me when I walk in a bathroom stall. But when I go out a teenage girl sees me.

"Hi." She smiles at me. "Hello." I smile back. "Can I have a picture with you?" I nod. "Of course." I smile for the selfie. "I've been the biggest fan of you. I love your pictures. I have magazines of you in my room. And. And." The girl waits a little I just smile. "Are you and Austin dating?" She asks me.

My smile fades away. "I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name?" I ignore the dating question. "I'm Lisa." "Hey Lisa. It was really nice meeting you. But I must go to my friends or they'll eat everything without me." I wave at the girl. She walks away as I wash my hands.

~time skip~
(They ate already)

"So have you and Austin made it official yet?" I nod and smile. "Not for the media. But yep. We're a thing." I smile and look at my boyfriend. He smiles at me.

"That's awesome. I knew it." Drunk Timothée says. "You already knew it love." I start laughing. "Three guesses on what they were doing in their room earlier today?" Olivia smirks.

"SLEEPING!" Drunk Timothée guesses. "Don't spill our guesses Timmy." Zendaya sighs. "PAINTING!" Drunk Sebastian answers. "Gosh no." Olivia sighs.

"I KNOW IT! They were..." everyone is on the tip of their chair. "They were WASHING THEIR CLOTHES!" Zayn says confidently.

"Oh lord. Good we have a taxi." I joke. "I'll tell you." The only blond girl tells. "They." She takes a pause. "Were." She starts laughing.

"Gosh Liv. Stop. No. Nobody needs to know our private life." I stop the blonde drunk girl. "Fucking." Olivia ends her sentence.

"WOAH!" Drunk Timothée starts laughing. Sebastian opens his mouth. "Jeez." Zendaya interrupts. "Go Austin!" Sebastian can finally say.

"Oh my god. Stop. Who wants a dessert?" Emily starts. "I WANT ONE!" Timothée yells. "Stop yelling Timmy. You're drunk." William says.

"I'll get an ice cream." Tom talks. "We can share one." Zendaya suggests. "Maybe we can all share. With two." Sebastian says.

"I'll share with you." Timothée jokes. "Sure." Sebastian starts laughing. "God please help me." I whisper.

"Oh my god. Timmy. You need to come visit me once I'm back again in New York. You didn't see the house yet. Didn't you?" "Wow. Mads. A house in New York?" I nod. "Yup Aus. What don't I have?" I smile and give the man a kiss.

"You can move in whenever you want love. I have plenty rooms." Austin looks disappointed at me. "I thought we could share a room?" He smiles at me. "Okay. Whatever you want." Our lips meet again.

"Hello. Do you want a dessert?" Timmy nods. "Yeah. We would like 5 ice creams." "Great!" The woman walks away.

"Can you two please not eat each other." Olivia sighs. "No." I laugh and get on Austin's lap. I cup his face in my hands. "I love you. But we got to wait till we're home." 

"Okay okay." I give him one last kiss and get off his lap. "Thank god." Olivia starts laughing.

~time skip~

"Austin. We're sharing the ice. Right?" I take the spoon from the little bowl. "Yup." The man says.

I put a bit ice on the spoon and put it in my mouth. "Mmm. Bussin." Everyone starts laughing. "Shhh. Not so loud. Jenna is sleeping." Zayn whispers. "Sorry." Everyone apologizes.

Austin takes the little spoon from me. "Can I taste it babe?" I nod. "Sure."

Olivia and Zayn are sharing one. Will and Emily. Zendaya and Tom. And the two boys, Timothée and Sebastian. "Timothée. How's Lily?" The black haired man looks up.

"She's doing great. We're doing great! I'm going back in two days. And then we're going to Paris together for a few weeks." "That's awesome!" I smile at my best friend.

~time skip~

We all split the bill. While waiting on a taxi Austin and I are leaning against a wall outside. He puts his arms around my waist and gives me some kisses.

People saw us. They took photos with flash. "Fuck."